010 - we're dating

scandalous
by nicxl333

scandalousby nicxl333

"hey bitchhhhh!!!!"

"hey bitchhhhh!!!!"

mika shouted out at you as soon as her eyes spotted you in the middle of the crowd, trying to fight through the sea of photographers and fans who had gathered in the airport.

"I COULD USE SOME HELP YOU KNOW!"

mika instantly understood the assignment, moving towards the crowd.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT GET IN A LINE. ¥5000 FOR ONE PICTURE! ¥7000 FOR AN AUTOGRAPH! ¥6000 FOR A HUG! PAY UP AND YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU WANT!!"

your face dropped further than it had already gone.

"not what i had in mind you know."

you had managed to reach her and began to power-walk away from the crowd, mika following swiftly behind.

"my bad, you should probably get security you know. it's not safe for all these people to be crowding around you, you don't know what their intentions may be."

"good point, i'll look into it when i get home. you don't know just how draining that flight was though. flight attendants kept on waking me up for pictures and autographs."

"sucks to be you then. oh! did you bring me back anything? anything candy related?" she said suggestively.

you both exited the airport, seeing your car waiting outside in a parking space. you didn't know why mika still had it but you didn't question her behaviour and decided to leave it for later.

"well yes, but unless you like eating heels then no."

her eyes brightened up at the thought of new heels, something she loved even more than food.

"new heels?! i don't deserve you babe!"

"no, no you don't."