🌞Chapter 4🌻

🌞🌻

"Mew, have you ever truly fallen in love with someone?"

"I like a girl when I'm in bed with her. But otherwise they're so irritating. Girls are best when they don't talk, otherwise they only sound like idiots."

A rather unfair assessment of the female species, so to speak, because the only girls who would date someone like Mew weren't that bright to begin with. There were lots of shallow girls in the world, of course, but Mew refused to believe that there were any exceptions. Gulf managed to refrain from speaking his mind.

"Argh! I don't care if they're annoying or plain, I just need a girl who isn't going to turn into a stalker on me. I need to get laid now!"

"There's no way that's going to happen." Gulf smirked.

There was nothing left to do but give up. Gulf stood up to return his food tray. Lunchtime would be over in five minutes, but when he got back to his seat, Mew was still holding his coffee, taking his time.

"Don't you have to go? What about your next class?"

"I don't have to go, do I? I'm just so frustrated. Gulf, introduce me to some girls!"

"No way. I don't want my friends to start hating me."

He had a point. Who in their right mind would want to introduce their friends to a guy like Mew?

"Oh...come on! Please. Anyone would be fine. I'm begging you!"

Mew threw the empty coffee cup over his shoulder, which landed cleanly in the garbage can.

"Come on! How can any man be expected to go two months without sex? I've never had a dry spell like this before, and it's freaking me out. You can only get so far masturbating Gulf, introduce me to a girl!"

"Mew, I've already told you...!"

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

Now was the time, even if it wouldn't work.

Since they were on the topic, it should be okay, right?

Even if he was rejected, he could laugh it off as a joke.

Gulf swallowed.

He had to look relaxed when he said it.

'Please God! Let me sound normal! Don't let me sound like a desperate idiot!'

And as if Gulf's prayers had reached the heavens, his voice came out perfectly normal. With a big grin, Gulf turned to Mew.

"If it's sex that you want, then why not me?"

For a moment it seemed as if Mew hadn't heard, or that he hadn't undersrood. But eventually his mouth opened wide, and he looked at Gulf. The other boy kept smiling at him casually, like some mystical creature.

"If you're so desperate that you'd do anyone, then why not me?"

"Oh...yeah," Mew said hesitantly, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, that's right. You do boys too, huh?"

It was something that everyone had said, but there was no proof to back it up. If Mew was such a sex demon, then it was likely that he would happily sleep with boys or girls. Sex was sex, wasn't it?

And if Mew came to think that Gulf was gay, then that wasn't a problem either.

Mew stood up without saying a word. Gulf froze for an instant.

Was he angry?

Gulf quickly smiled and opened his mouth to reassure his friend that it was just a joke, but Mew grabbed Gulf's wrist.

"Will you make it good?" he asked.

Gulf smiled a bit uneasily. He really had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"You're right Gulf. I shouldn't limit myself to women only...I've heard men are good too. And I think that if it's you, I'll be able to get it up." Mew grinned, pulling Gulf along.

What a compliment.

Mew got up and headed for the cafeteria exit, Gulf in tow. The other boy remained silent as he followed behind. They managed to cross the campus, and it was only when they reached the main gate that Gulf finally realized what was going on.

It was all so sudden---he didn't really think Mew would take to it so easily! And didn't Mew have a class next period?

"Mew, it's third period..."

"Huh? Weren't you listening?" Mew turned around, still gripping Gulf's wrist. He closed in on Gulf, moving his lips close, too close to the other boy's ear. Gulf's whole body tingled at the feeling of Mew's soft breath on his skin. Mew chuckled. "You're so sensitive. You know, I'm looking forward to it."

Again, Gulf felt that hot breath blowing gently over the sensitive flesh of his ear, and it seemed as if all the strength left his body. He had no idea that something so simple would have this much effect on his body.

His ear was still warm from Mew's breathing.

"I want it now, so I'm going to do it now. Lectures can go to hell. Should we go to my place or yours?"

"I-I don't mind..."

'No-no...It's not that I don't mind! Far from it!'

TBC