🌞Chapter 5🌻

🌞🌻

Did he really offer himself to Mew?

"Well, we'll go to mine then, it's closer. We'll be able to fuck sooner."

With that, Mew nibbled gently on Gulf's earlobe, making his friend's body shake in anticipation.

"Mmm...how cute. Your ears are so soft. And just wait 'til I get to the other sofe parts."

Mew traced Gulf's lips with his finger. Gulf let out a little gasp, his body was already excited by Mew caressing his ear.

"I'm going to make you feel like the pleasure is going to kill you. I'll expect you to do the same for me..."

Gulf was beginning to understand why Mew had so many girlfriends despite his obnoxious character. He didn't know anyone as bad-tempered and foul-mouthed as Mew.

Gulf just nodded and allowed his friend to pull him along. He'd taken the plunge, and now there was no time for second thoughts.

Pretend that it was all a joke, pretend that he'd been with a boy before---he had to try his best, for if Mew found out that he was a virgin, everything would end in an instant. Sex with a virgin would be awkward and boring, which was definitely not what Mew wanted. He wanted pleasure only, taking a virgin was too much responsibility.

As he looked at Mew's back, Gulf was determined to try.

He'd do anything to be held by Mew. He'd have to pretend that it wasn't his first time.

TBC