🌞Chapter 11🌻

🌞🌻

"I'm taking a shower."

Mew had come inside Gulf. It felt strange to feel that wetness in his ass. Gulf wanted to wash it out. Mew had cocked his head, confused.

"Why?"

"I'm sweaty. I want to wash it off."

"Even though you're going ti get sweaty again?"

"Yeah, I mean...what?!"

Gulf looked at Mew incredulously.

"I told you, I haven't gotten any for two months."

"...I could tell."

"I told you that I was sexually frustrated."

"...I guess you did."

"Did you think that I was going to be satisfied after one go? Anyway, it didn't look like you enjoyed it too much. It's my first time having sex with a man, so I have to practice some more. You know, so I'll do it right in the future."

"What?!" Wait a moment. There was no way Mew could have just said that! "What do you mean the future?"

"The future. Don't you think it'd be pretty sad if we just fucked once and left it at that?" Gulf was stunned. He had thought it would just be for today, just this once. He thought he'd been invited over for a one-night stand!

"I've only ever done it with girls, so I've always said I wanted girls. But you know what? Guys are good too." Mew smiled and moved closer to Gulf's chest. "When I said 'let's do it', I meant 'let's date'. Don't let me down. From today, you and I are lovers. So let's go for the second round!"

'What? What? What?'

'How did it come to this?!'

Gulf, in a state of panic, stopped Mew from moving any closer.

"What?"

Mew looked pissed as Gulf knocked his hand aside. He leaned in and tried to kiss him again.

"Wait, w-wait a second!"

"How many seconds?"

"Umm..."

"Okay, you've had your seconds. Kiss me."

"W-Why?"

"Why? Because I want to. What's the problem? We're lovers."

"Not that..." There was no use evading Mew's kiss. He was trapped. Mew playfully planted kisses over Gulf's bldy. "Wh..."

Kiss.

"But, I..."

Kiss. Kiss.

"We're..."

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

"...lovers?"

Mew paused, looking at Gulf with a raised eyebrow. "Am I not good enough?"

"...it's not that."

"You don't like me?"

"I didn't say that."

"So what's the matter, then? You're the one who offered, so take some responsibility."

Gulf just thought that it would be good to be held by Mew once.

'Mew doesn't like me! He likes sex!'

'The foulmouthed bastard!'

His words were eaten up by Mew's kiss. But this time, it was different from the others. It was a true kiss. Gulf's eyes opened wide.

"Well, I know I'm out of my element, but this time, I'm going to make you feel good. I want to see you enjoying me."

Mew grinned and pushed Gulf down into the bed. Gulf had absolutely no chance of escape.

TBC