🌞Chapter 9🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew's face move closer until their lips locked.

His first kiss. Gulf close his eyes, grateful that it was with the person he really liked. He parted his lips just a little and immediately Mew took control, pushing his tongue in. The two tongues connected, gently pushing against each other. Eventually Gulf grew more relaxed and loosened up his shoulders. Mew kissed him urgently, groping around in his mouth and sucking in his saliva.

Gulf wrapped his arms around the back of Mew's neck and started to return the kiss. He didn't exactly know how to go about it, but if he didn't start participating, then Mew would figure him out pretty quickly. He did it like Mew, pushing his tongue in and pulling it out again, over and over.

Gulf had no idea that kissing alone was going to feel this good. When Mew touched his body, who knew what was going to happen?

As if reading his thought, Mew's fingers started making motions on the nape of Gulf's neck. Gulf felt the touch, amplified, surging through his entire body like electricity.

Mew finally pulled away and smiled at Gulf.

"Am I a good kisser?"

"It feels good, makes me want more..." He did his best to answer in a way that made it look like he was used to it. If he hadn't answered, then Mew would start to get suspicious. Gulf had to avoid that at all costs.

"Hearing you say that makes me really happy," Mew mumbled, nibbling on Gulf's ears. Gulf's body trembled, already quite stimulated from the invasive kiss. "Your ears are so soft. Does that feel good?"

Mew's tongue massaged behind Gulf's ears, around his earlobed, inside of his ear. His body shivered at the sensation. Mew smiled.

"You're so sensitive. Come on, cry out. Scream out in pleasure."

"...make me. If you don't, then I won't."

Accepting the challenge, Mew nodded.

"You mean, it's not enough for you? Got it. Time to get serious then."

'NO WAY! This wasn't being serious enough? Then, what was that just now?'

Even though he was panicking, Gulf did his best to hide it. Instead he just smiled. "Let's see how you do then."

"You little devil. How many boys have you seduced with that smile?"

At that whisper, Gulf cocked his head. Ecen if he told Mew that it was a grand total of none, he probably wouldn't have believed him anyway.

Mew moved his hand from the back of Gulf's neck and proceeded downwards. His index finger crept meaningfully over Gulf's flat chest.

"Are you in a hurry...?"

Gulf pulled Mew close and kissed him, anticipating that the other boy was moving to play with his nipples. Gulf didn't touch them himself, so he didn't know how it was going to feel. He figured that he could hide his surprised expression if he distracted Mew with a kiss.

Mew licked Gulf's lips with his tongue and pulled back. "I am in a hurry. Do you want me to touch you?"

"Mew, do what you want."

"How about this?"

Mew's finger was moving closer to his nipple, and Gulf nearly squirmed in anticipation. It was a strange feeling to be teased.

"Go on."

He couldn't say that he didn't know, so he tried to be vague.

"...damn that sexy face of yours. Who taught you that?"