🌞Chapter 35🌻

🌞🌻

"I'm back!"

Having zoned out for thirty minutes, Gulf had finally decided to go back.

If he didn't see Mew then he wouldn't know. He wouldn't be able to sort his feelings out.

So he went back. Back to Mew's place.

"You're late! I thought you only had third period today?!"

Mew looked at him. He really was good looking. That was probably what had attracted Gulf to him in the first place.

He knew that it wasn't just Mew's face that he liked. But then, a face was an expression of the person. Gulf, who was always called beautiful and feminine, and Mew with his masculine face. The first time that Mew had laughed, Gulf had fallen for him. He was alluring.

Personality-wise, he wasn't a bastard. It was only his straightforwardness that made him enemies. He had never purposefully done anything mean to Gulf. Because of their completely different personalities, their conversation was guaranteed to be lively. Gulf always nodded and listened.

It may have been Mew's face that Gulf had found attractive at first, but he like all of Mew now.

No matter what had things others said, he still loved Mew.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I went shopping. You ran out of beer." Gulf offered the beer. Mew immediately recovered his good spirits.

"I was just thinking about going out and getting some! You're so thoughtful, even though you don't really drink."

"I just remembered you moaning about beer yesterday!"

Gulf was surprised that he was able to keep up such a normal conversation. Even though he wanted to talk about something totally different.

'How were your classes today?' You didn't ditch, did you?'

But he didn't. He didn't want to hear.

Knowing Mew, he would just come out with it. That he had been with a girl.

And then, Gulf would cry.

He didn't want to cry. He had decided he wasn't going to cry.

So he wasn't going to ask.

"Still good for dinner?"

"Yep."

Recently, they had been eating in more than out. They could take their time, and if they wanted to, they could have sex straight away. That was Mew's way of looking at it anyway.

Maybe he would want to have sex today as well.

"What's the matter with you? You keep zoning out. You feeling okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, fine."

Maybe they were back to being friends. Maybe he didn't have to worry so much.

Gulf tried to tell himself that.

Mew himself had told Gulf that he didn't have any other friends. Moreover, if he did have plans to meet with a friend today then he would have said something. They had met at lunchtime so he could have told him that.

He wanted to know.

He wanted to know everything.

But that was the road to their break up.

"Mew..."

Mew had started preparing dinner. Gulf hugged him from behind. Mew laughed and turned around.

"What's up? You're not usually this affectionate."

"Take me."

"What?" Mew stopped what he was doing and looked disbelievingly at Gulf.

"What did you just say? Did I hear it wrong?"

"Let's do it. Now."

"...have you got a fever?"

Mew put his hand on Gulf's forehead but Gulf shook it off.

"Or do you not want to?"

"Of course I do. What are you saying?"

Mew washed his hands and then started putting the food back in the fridge.

"I always want to fuck you."

"Do it then. Now."

Gulf jumped into Mew's arms.

"I want you so bad..."

"...I don't know what's gotten into you today, but I'm not complaining."

Mew smiled and lifted Gulf up.

He carried him to the bed and lay him down.

Gulf wanted to forget it all. All that mattered was the sex.

🔞

"Ah...ah...ah..."

Gulf had initiated it, leaving Mew wide-eyed.

"What happened to you? You're completely different today."

Even so, Mew was thrusting energetically.

Recently, Mew had taken to doing it sitting, so Gulf sat down on him as they bounced together.

"My nipples too..."

Mew started to lick his nipples. Mew only licked the tips, but it managed to send shockwaves through Gulf's body.

"No...I need...ah...more..."

"...well, I'm happy to oblige...but you're being odd. Did something happen at school today?"

'It wasn't at school. It was in town'

Gulf shook his head and Mew shrugged his shoulders. He started to nibble on Gulf's nipples. At the same time he grabbed onto Gulf's hips and rocked him from side to side.

"Ahh...that's good..."

To have Mew's cock wedged tightly inside him made Gulf excited. Up until now, he had only enjoyed being filled by. But now just a slight movement within thrilled him.

Gulf clung to Mew and started to move his own hips. He pulled himself up and then dropped back down again. As he did that, the noise of their bodies colliding together resounded throughtout the room.

"Ah...ah...oh...Mew..."

"Damn...if you don't stop that, I'm going to come."

Their bodies came together, but Gulf was doing all the work. He felt like he was about to explode but Mew wasn't touching him. He knew that he didn't have to be touched to come now though.

'Is this good?'

"Mew, is this what you want?'

'Who is better?'

His emotions were running wild.

'It feels good. Give me more.'

It made him feel bad somehow.

'Is this how he takes her??'

'Is her chest better? Does it feel soft and nice?'

'Not like my flat chest. Does hers felt nicer to touch?'

He didn't want to think about it. He didn't want to know.

Gulf was insatiable.

'More, more, more, more.'

'I want to be filled up by Mew.'

'So I don't have to think anymore.'

'I just want to feel bliss.'

'It was never enough.'

'You always wanted more.'

Mew simply went along with it.

Gulf wanted to forget everything.

Gulf kept up the pace.

TBC