🌞Chapter 14🌻

🌞🌻

In the middle of the night at about twelve o'clock, Gulf woke up. He rose from the bed, making sure not to wake up the sleeping Mew, and he headed toward the bathroom for a shower. He didn't have much feeling left in the lower half of his body, so he leaned himself against the wall for support and moved slowly. Even though his insides hurt quite a bit, much of the pain from before had left his body. Gulf smiled wryly, impressed at his quick recovery.

'Maybe that's because I like Mew.'

He entered the bathroon and jumped into the shower. Gulf sighed.

"Lovers?" he said, as if he was trying to hold something back inside himself. He knew that being Mew's lover meant that he wasn't going to be treated very well, if Mew's past girlfriend were any indication. He had seen it himself. He understood Mew well enough, it had almost turned Gulf off.

To Mew, a girlfriend was only someone that he could fuck whenever he wanted. There was nothing to suggest it would be any different with a guy.

A convenient person that he could call on anytime he wanted it.

Mew had been dumped numerous times, but after the relationships ended, he would act as if he had forgotten everything about them. Or maybe he really had forgotten.

The same would happen to Gulf. He would be discarded when Mew was tired of him. Out of the blue, he would be told that it was over and that they wouldn't meet again.

"Would I be okay with that...?" Gulf mused to himself.

'Would the pros of being his lover now outweigh the cons of not being able to see him again later?'

But when Mew had called him his lover...

He was so happy, he could have cried.

He had managed to obtain something he had always dreamed about.

Even though he was a guy, Mew had called him his 'lover'.

So it was going to be okay.

They were going to break up sooner or later. It could be tomorrow. It could be the next day. It certainly couldn't be too far away.

But that was okay.

He liked him. That was enough. He truly liked Mew.

'What am I thinking, falling for such an asshole?'

But then...that's love. Gulf thought to himself.

He didn't understand it himself, but that was love.

TBC

Congratulations to:

Mild for winning the 'Shipper of the Yniverse'

Kaownah for winning the 'Mars of the Yniverse'

And Congratulations to Our Sunflower (Gulf Kanawut) for winning the:

'Moon of the Yniverse' and
'Iconic Star of the Yniverse'

CTTO