🌞Chapter 28🌻

A/N: In the original version of this story, there was a long Train NC scene, but I decided to cut it. I thought that our...
ahem...innocent waanjai mind won't be able to take it. 🙈

🌞🌻

The station's name was read out and finally the doors in front of them opened. But Gulf couldn't move his legs. Mew laughed and held him up.

"Don't let anyone else see you looking like that. Someone will drag you into a restroom and rape you."

"But it's...all your fault..."

Gulf glared at Mew with blurry eyes. Mew looked delighted.

"Yep. My fault. You look really drowsy, did you know that?"

"...geez."

If it weren't for Mew, he wouldn't have been.

His feelings of love were amplified by the pleasure.

"I'll take you to the university. You'd better do something about that dirty expression by the time we get there."

He had no idea what he looked like, but he knew he couldn't be walking around like this. Gulf took in several deep breaths. Each time he did, the passage of his anus shuddered and gave him new feelings of excitement. Mew was watching him with interest.

"...you're so mean."

Muttering, Mew gave a nod.

"Yep. I do feel bad for you. But the results will be good."

"You idiot."

"I don't care. Ah, that was fun. It may have been a bit inconvenient for you, but it was great. I almost felt like I was going to come."

"You bastard."

"I've heard that more than once."

"You asshole."

"That one more though, maybe..."

Gulf gave up trying to say something to the incorrigible Mew. He started to walk slowly and Mew propped him up.

"You don't like the bad-tempered, bastard, asshole that I am?"

He glared at Mew and then turned forward.

"...if I didn't like it, I would have run off by now."

"So you like me?"

At the question, Gulf's heart stopped.

'Why?!'

'Why would he ask that?!'

'Did he figured it out?!'

He studied Mew's expression. He realized that Mew was teasing. Gulf kept moving forward.

"Not saying."

"Does that mean you like me? You love me, don't you?"

"Did you just decide that yourself?" Gulf could never tell him that he had hit the nail on the head.

"As soon as your class has finished, let's have sex ASAP."

"Is that the only thing you think of? Sex, all the time?!"

"Well, of course." Mew grumbled. "That's the most important thing between lovers. I'm so horny for you right now."

There was a sharp pain in his chest. It got sharper and sharper and Gulf placed his hand over his heart, as if covering and shielding it from Mew.

'I knew it. I knew it all along.'

'He didn't have a girl and he wanted to get some straight away.'

'That's why Mew agreed to date me.'

'He's only interested in my body and when he's bored of it, he'll throw me away.'

'But I had decided that, that would be okay.'

'I just wanted to be lovers while we can.'

'So this shouldn't hurt me.'

"It's glorious." Mew looked deep into Gulf's eys. "You're so adorable."

He stealthily gave Gulf a kiss.

And that was enough for Gulf.

He would be happy with that.

TBC