🌞Chapter 8🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf often went into Mew's room. Today looked completely different though.

His throat was parched. His lips were dry. And was not being able to breathe properly the result of his tense nerves? No one spoke the entire time they spent walking to Mew's house. Mew unlocked the door, went in, and still there had been no words between them. Now they were finally alone and Gulf was still at a loss for words. He had no idea what was considered appropriae conversation before sex.

"Shall we take a bath first?"

Mew had broken the silence, but Gulf didn't understand the words. He looked a little confused. Mew noticed this immedaitely and laughed.

"Or...do you want to bathed together? Actually, we don't have to take a bath at all. It's more dirty that way."

Gulf finally realized that Mew was talking about the shower. Gulf, hoping that he wouldn't blush or look too distressed, spoke slowly. "Well, I'll go first."

"Okay. Use any of the towels in there."

"All right." Gulf had stayed over at Mew's home before, so he knew how to use his shower. Gulf retreated to the bathroom and, when he was safely alone, pressed a towel to his face.

'Oh god. I'm so embarrassed! So embarrassed!'

Embarrassed about everything. That he was going to have sex. That he was showering so that he could have sex. That after he had showered he would head towards the bed. It was making him blush with shame. But he was the one who proposed it. He wanted to do it with Mew. When he stayed the night previously, he spent much of his time watching the sleeping Mew, imagining what it would be like to gently kiss him. When they had jokingly play-fought, he had thought what it would be like if he was able to hold him. And it wasn't just that night---he thought about these things regularly.

So he just couldn't be embarrassed. Mew thought that Gulf had done this all before, so he had to keep up the facade.

He showered at the speed of light and then wrapped the bath towel around his waist as he left the bathroom. This was likely what people did in situations like these, he thought. He passed through the living room towards the bedroom. Mew's family was pretty rich, and so he had a two-bedroon apartment all to himself.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said, entering the bedroom. Mew got up from the bed and stared hard at Gulf.

"W-What?"

Gulf instinctively looked down at his own body. What was wrong? Had he forgotten to wash some soap off?

"No. I was just thinking about how perfect you are. It's so sexy. I can understand why everyone wants you." Mew stood up and gently stroked his fingers through Gulf's wet locks. "Why do you want to do it with me?"

"What?"

Gulf's heart was racing, the heavy drumming almost echoing in his ears. He prayed that Mew couldn't hear it and continued on casually, as if it were nothing. "I'm just taking your lead. You said that anyone would do, so I thought it might as well be me."

"So if someone other than ne told you they needed a screw, you'd give yourself to them too?"

"We'll I didn't say that..." If he told Mew the truth, then it would be obvious that Gulf had feelings for him. Unsure of what to say, Mew just shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever. Lucky. Gulf, you're so beautiful. Gorgeous, even. I'm going to take a quick shower so wait for me. I want you on the bed when I get back."

Finally, with a grin, Mew left the bedroom. Gulf wobbled over to the bed, his entire body feeling like it was about to crumble under the weight of his unease, and sat down.

He knew the mechanics of how men did it together, but that was about it. He figured it out after hearing all the school gossip in his first year. He remembered how shocked he had been when he heard it. He couldn't even get his head around how it would even fit in there.

But maybe he didn't have to worry about how to do it himself. Maybe he could get Mew to take him instead.

That didn't make it an easy task, and still, he wasn't even sure if he could actually go through with it at all! The only thing he had working for him was that Mew was used to it. The method wasn't that different from having sex with girls so...it should be fine if he could leave everything to Mew.

"And then...I have to make sure that it doesn't hurt." Mew thought aloud, caressly.

Maybe he could tell Mew that it had been a while since the last time he had sex?

He didn't have long to ponder these fears, soon he heard the sound of the foor open. Mew had returned, also wearing a towel around his waist. He looked at Gulf, who was sitting on the bed, looking rather dejected, and pulled a face. "You're on the bed, but you're not looking very inviting. A bit of a letdown."

It was just a joke, but hearing that he had possibly disappointed Mew really cut deep. Maybe Mew would be disappointed even after they finished. In that case, Gulf really need to try his best.

His embarrassment had given way to fear, but he couldn't give in.

Gulf narrowed his eyes and gave Mew a devious smile. 'I have to do my best to look sexier.'

"A letdown?" Gulf extended his hand out to Mew. "If you get naked, I'll show you something sexy..."

"...great." Mew said, tossing the towel around his waist to the floor. "You turn me on so bad, Gulf. You're just too much."

Of course Gulf had noticed that Mew was already pretty hard.

Just seeing that made him happy enough to cry.

TBC