🌞Chapter 12🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

The second time hurt. The third time hurt a little less, but it was still far from being pleasurable.

But the fourth time...

"Oh...oh...ah..."

Mew pushed in deep from behind. Gulf's body rose up in the air before sitting back down on top of Mew. Mew's hands wrapped around from behind pinching Gulf's nipples.

"Oh...yes...ngh...ohh..."

Everytime Mew thrust up from below, Gulf trembled internally. He matched Mew's movements as best as he could, wriggling backwards so that his rear could swallow Mew once more. Mew's member continually oozed semen, so as it drove upwards into Gulf's hole, it made a squelching noise. Mew sure seemed to be happy.

"Ah...oooh...ngh...no..."

Even though he felt embarrassed, he didn't want to stop.

"Finally, I've got it right." Mew teased, kissing the nape of Gulf's neck. And with that, the inner walls of his anus tightened on Mew's members. "Looks like I'm hitting all the right spots. It's going to get even better now."

He thrust into Gulf countless time. He moved his hips up and down, left and right.

"Argh..."

For the first time, Gulf came before Mew. As he came, his passage shivered and tightened sharply on Mew's length. This was enough to drive the other boy over the edge, and Mew moaned and came inside him again. He turned Gulf around to face him.

"Show me."

"Wh...what?"

Gulf was flushed from coming so hard. Mew smiled.

"Your face. I want to remember it"

"...ok." Gulf nodded.

Now it was better. He could show his face to Mew, because it wasn't a face about to burst into tears

He could look happy.

"It's because of you. Will you continue to make me happy?"

"Of course I will."

Mew nodded, feeling quite satisfied.

"Don't make fun of me."

TBC