Chapter 15 Weak point

_
_
_
"How could you help someone so evil!?" Catra yelled at Evil Lyn.
"He wasn't so evil when I first met him. He used to be so insecure, so fragil. But I guess after everything he's been through, he had to change for the worst" Evil Lyn said
"The saddest thing is that he wants to drag Deman with him".
"What do you know about that boy?" Hordette asked to her.
"I don't know him as well as I know Skeletor, unfortunately.
I didn't had the change to say goodbye to him. . . He's my son" Evil Lyn said.
Hordette finally understood why Deman had such powerful magic.
"I see you've met him" The sorceress said, looking at Melog.
Catra asked to her if there was a way to free her friend's paw.
"If the crystallization is not complete, you can easly break the crystal by it's weak point" Evil Lyn said.
"This stuff has a weak point?" Silver asked tapping on the crystal around Melog's paw, that seemed to be harder than iron.
"Of course there is. Every crystal has a weak point" Evil Lyn said to Felitia exactly what to do.
The Magicat leader took a pointy rock from the ground and hitted the end of the Melog's paw with it.
The crystal broke in an istant, leaving Catra and the others amazed.
Melog could finally move free, jump, run and even use their powers. They were so happy.
Catra gived an hug to her friend.
"Now that we know what Skeletor wants to do, we must stop him!" She said to the girls.
"Wait!" Evil Lyn asked to Hordette to came closer.
The girl was a little worried about it, but she slowly got closer to the sorceress.
Once Hordette was right in front of her, Evil Lyn freed her arm from the crystal and grabbed her  wrist.
"Hey! What are you doing!?" Catra yelled and Melog started to growl at Evil Lyn.
The woman gived to Hordette a bit of her crystal magic, by infusing her power in the girl's arm cannon.
Hordette looked at her weapon, enhanced with Evil Lyn's magic. Then she looked at the sorceress.
Evil Lyn smiled at her and gently moved back her hair, to touch her cheek like a loving mother would do.
"When the time comes, you'll know what to do. I only have one thing to ask you: please, help my son!".
Hordette felt so emotianal.
Usually, all the adults that she meets treat her differently, but Evil Lyn was so nice with her.
After they leaved the meteor, they all returned in the underground.
"How exactly do we face Skeletor? You heard the woman in the crystal? He has an army of brutes and there's only four of us!" Silver was saying to Catra.
They needed help and the only one who they could count on was Felitia.
So Catra went to talk to her.
Felitia was in her tent, she was shattering some fragments of rock to make the sparkling dust.
"Sis? Can I have a few words with you?" Catra asked when she entered in the tent.
"Speak, little kitty" Felitia said.
"I. . . I was hoping you could help us one more time!" Catra wanted to ask her and her people to fight alongside with them to defeat Skeletor.
"You want my people to risk their lives in order to save your family?" Felina left the sparkling dust to look directly into Catra's eyes.
"Yes!" She said.
Felitia shook her head and made a sound of frustration.
"I knew, from the very first moment I saw you, that you were a source of trouble!" Felitia went back to shatter rock with more energy.
"If we deafeat Skeletor, there will be no need for your people to hide! You'll finally be free!"
Catra said, trying to convince her.
"What do you know about us!?" Felitia yelled.
"You think that I don't have something to loose?!" Catra replied "I do! I am terrified because I'm about to lose everyone I love!" .
Felitia looked back at her.
"Don't help me. But if we fail, your people will have to live hidden forever. It's your choise!" Catra walked away to let Felitia think about her words.
She returned to Silver and Hordette, who was looking at her new arm cannon: she felt so weird with that.
"What did she said?" Silver asked to Catra.
"Let's go back to the ship!" Catra answered.
Silver gave an hysterical laugh
"We're so dead!" She said.
"We're so dead! We're are so dead!" Imp repeated with her voice.
"Little kitty!" They heard.
Felitia was making her way to them, followed by all her hunters.
Catra stood up in front of them, with crossed arms and a superior attitude to make her seem less surprised.
"Huh, I didn't think you'd change your mind that easily" She said.
"You're such a pain in the tail!" Felitia told her.
"Affirmative" Hordette agreed with her.
"And you're so bossy" Felitia added.
"Totally!" Silver said.
"But you're right. It's time for us Magicats to leave the shadows and face what's outhere" Felitia and her hunters were ready to fight with them to defeat Skeletor and his brutes.
Catra was secretely so happy that they were going to help them.
"Now listen, you're strong but you need better armaments. Enough with the wood! You need some real weapons" Catra said.
She asked to Hordette if she could take care of it.
"My father made armaments for the Horde soldiers for decades! Leave it all to me" Hordette said.