"I wish you were here."

December 30th

I wish today was as special as before. I wish you were here. Kim Taehyung thought as he stared at the wall with an emotionless face and tears streaming down from his eyes.

Today was a normal Monday. Nothing was beautiful and special. Not anymore, not to Taehyung. His happiness faded 1 month ago. He wants to forget his ex, but he just can't. His ex-boyfriend was his source of happiness. Without his happiness, he's just a soulless boy. If only his ex knew what really happened that day. If only his ex would listen to him once. If only... He could change the past.

"Taehyung-ah, are you awake? You have to get ready for school." Mrs. Kim said, as she walked into the room.

"Yes, Eomma. Give me a couple minutes." Taehyung sniffed as he wiped his tears so his mom wouldn't see them.

"Okay, Sweetie." Mrs. Kim replied as she sadly smiled to him.

Mrs. Kim knows that Taehyung has an ex. She doesn't know who he is, because before she was even introduced to him, that day came along. Mrs. Kim doesn't want to bother Taehyung about his ex, because she doesn't want to hurt her son even more by bringing him up. Especially on his birthday.

Taehyung does his morning routine and goes downstairs to eat breakfast when he is greeted by his mom putting pancakes on his plate.

"Here you go, Bear. I even added some chocolate covered strawberries!" Mrs. Kim beamed, trying to cheer her son up.

"Thank you, Eomma." Tae weakly smiled.

"Of course, Bear." She said as she kissed his forehead.

Taehyung finishes eating and puts his shoes on to go to school.

"I'm going now, Eomma." Tae said as he walked out the door of his house.

"Bye, Bear! Happy Birthday!" Mrs. Kim says as she gives her son a flying kiss.

Tae lightly giggles and walks to school.

Tae sighs as he arrives at the school. He sees his friend, Jimin walking in his direction so he plasters a smile on his face.

"Hi, Mochi! How was your date with Suga hyung yesterday?" He said playfully.

"First, Happy Birthday Tae! And second, the date was so beautiful, Taehyung-ah! He took me to the movies, and then we went for dinner. It was amazing." Jimin replied as he replied with a eye smile.

"That's so great!" Tae's voice broke saying that sentence.

"Tae, are you ok? Don't cry, Bear..." Jimin said as he looked at Tae's glossy eyes.

"I- I'm not crying. I just got something in my eyes." Tae sniffed.

Jimin immediately hugs Taehyung and says, "Bear, I'm your best friend. I've known you for years and I know when you're lying to me." Jimin backs away and wipes the tears off of Tae's face.

"Tae, just know that I'm here for you. Always. Now come, let's go to class. We don't want to be late." Jimin says as he holds Tae's hand.

"Ok, Mochi." Tae says as he holds Jimin's hand tighter.

Jimin and Tae part ways as they go to their lockers. Taehyung opens his locker, puts his bag inside, and grabs his books. His locker gets harshly closed shut and he gets slammed against the lockers.

"Did you bring my homework, bitch?" His bully and... ex says with a smirk.

"I- I forgot... I'm sorry, J-" He gets slapped on the face and the force makes him fall to the ground. His ex grips his hair and makes Tae look at him in the eyes.

"I told you what your punishment would be last time, didn't I? Guys, take him away." His ex states.

"N-no, PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" Taehyung screams as he gets dragged away by his ex-best friends. Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi.

His ex, Jeon Jungkook just smirks and turns away to go to his class.