"You'll regret this."

December 31

"Jimin!! I just found out that Namjoon and Yoongi are bullying Tae!!" Jin said to Jimin who's smile faded away.

"W- what? No, Yoongi wouldn't do that. He KNOWS that I'm friends with Tae." Jimin says not accepting the fact that his boyfriend has been bullying his best friend behind his back.

"Jimin, it's true, I heard them talking with Jungkook saying how bad they beat Tae up yesterday. They said that he started crying." Jin said to his friend with tears welling up in his eyes.

Jimin's eyes turned ice cold as he said, "Where are they?"

Jin knew something bad was going to happen but he knew that Yoongi and Namjoon deserved it so he decided to show Jimin where they were and followed him.

Jimin walked up to Yoongi and slapped him. He yelled, "WE'RE OVER! EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT TAE IS MY BEST FRIEND YOU DECIDE TO BULLY HIM. YOU GUYS USED TO BE FRIENDS. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?! EVERY TIME I TALK ABOUT YOU TO HIM, HE ALWAYS ASKS ME HOW IS YOONGI HYUNG? EVEN IF YOU USED TO BE FRIENDS, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HE WENT THROUGH. AND YOU. Jungkook. I just want to say, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO TAE AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT ONE DAY. Jin, I don't know what you're going to do about Namjoon. That's your choice." Jimin says as he walks away.

Jin grabs his water bottle and pours the water on Namjoon. He grabs his banana milk and throws it at Jungkook saying, "You like this, right? Tae buys so many of these and gives them to me. He always says, 'Jin Hyung, can you give this to Jungkook?' You people disgust me. Don't come near us ever again."

Namjoon and Yoongi were just standing there, frozen. Whereas Jungkook, didn't look like he cared. He would never forgive Taehyung for what he did. (Or didn't...)

Yoongi and Namjoon break down into tears thinking of what they did to Taehyung all this time. They don't even know why they did it. They can't remember what Jungkook said to them 1 month ago. All they remember is bullying Tae without gathering facts.

"I'M SO SORRY TAEHYUNG-AH!" Yoongi said as he burst into tears. Taehyung was like a younger brother to him. "W- what were we thinking?!" Namjoon said as he joined in on crying with Yoongi.