"It happened, finally!"

-Warning: Slight Smut-

Jungkook starts kissing Taehyung's neck softly.

"Ah~ Jung- kook-" Taehyung says, closing his eyes.

"You're so sweet..." Jungkook whispers, pinching Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook turns Taehyung around, placing him on his lap. Taehyung blushes and looks down. Jungkook caresses Taehyung's face.

"I love you, Tae."

"I love you, Kook."

Jungkook leans in and softly kisses Taehyung, getting the sweet taste of strawberry. He lets his hands roam around Taehyung's shirtless body. Taehyung kisses back and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's mouth trails down to Taehyung's nipple, softly kissing it.

"Ah~ Kook!"

Jungkook gets turned on even more and lays Taehyung down on the bed. He wraps his hand around the edge of the towel.

"Can I?" Jungkook softly asks.

"Y- yes." Taehyung says, turning as red as a tomato.

Jungkook removes Taehyung's towel. Taehyung is completely naked in front of his lover now.

"You look so sexy, Tae."

Jungkook leans down and kisses Taehyung's inner thighs. He leaves a trail of kisses up his thighs and stops before his dick. Jungkook licks his lips and takes it all in. Bobbing his head up and down, giving a pleasuring feeling to his younger.

"Hyung~" Taehyung says, holding Jungkook's arms.

-After they finish their session-

Taehyung and Jungkook are panting on the bed. They both clean themselves up and dress.

The two arrive at the living room and gets stares.

"What happened? Why are you looking at us like that?" Taehyung says, confused.

"I'm wondering how you're still walking." Jimin says while smirking.

"Yeah, you guys were so loud. My poor ears hurt." Jin says, wiping his fake tears away.

"My brother isn't a virgin anymore." Hoseok says, still in shock.

"How was it?" Namjoon and Yoongi ask.

"My baby is officially Jungkook's." Mrs. Kim says while snickering.

"Hah-" Jungkook awkwardly smiles.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IT HAPPENED, FINALLY!" Bogum says, bursting into laughter.

"Huh-" Taehyung and Jungkook say in unison.

"Don't act like you don't know you both did the deed just now. You were gone for like, 25 minutes." Jimin says while laughing.

"Hyung!" Taehyung whined.

"I heard that upstairs, too." Jimin says, still laughing.

Jungkook and Taehyung sit down on the couch.

"When's lunch gonna be ready?" Jungkook asks.

"It's almost done." Jin replies.

"I thought you just had your lunch-" Jimin teasingly asks.

"HYUNG!!!" Taehyung whines as everyone rolls on the floor while laughing.

My face right now: