"Breakfast is ready, lovers."

"Aish, Jin hyung what is it- AH!" Taehyung wakes up in Jungkooks' embrace and sees his face close to his. Jungkook moves a little and hugs Taehyung tighter. Taehyung covers his mouth and keeps quiet.

"Aish, this coconut head always knows how to make my heart race."  Taehyung thinks as he stares at Jungkooks' face.

"Breakfast is ready, Bear." Jin says, walking out of the room with a smug smile on his face. "These two really can't stay away from each other, hehe." Jin thinks as he walks back downstairs.

Taehyung is examining Jungkooks' face. "Your doe eyes, cute nose, bread cheeks, plump lips..." Tae says touching Jungkooks' face with glossy eyes and gets shocked when Jungkook wakes up.

"Tae? You're awake?" Jungkook says as he stares into Taehyungs' eyes. Taehyung nods his head and looks away, avoiding eye contact. Jungkook grabs Taehyungs' chin and makes him look at him. He sees Taehyungs' glossy eyes and gets upset.

"Please, don't cry." Jungkook says as he wipes Taehyungs' tears.

Taehyung grabs Jungkooks' hands and asks, "Why are you doing this? Why did you come into my life, make me feel special, leave, and now... do it again?" Taehyung looks straight into Jungkooks' eyes as his voice breaks saying these hurtful words.

Jungkook is speechless. He has no idea how to respond to Taehyungs' words. He wants to look straight into Taehyungs' eyes and say, I love you and I will never leave you. But some part of him is stopping him. Some part of him says that this is not the right time to say that. He thinks that he doesn't deserve Taehyungs' love anymore after doing what he did to him. He thinks that Taehyung will never love him again. But, he still won't give up. "I will earn your trust and your love again, Tae. I really do love you..." Jungkook thinks as he looks down and starts crying.

Taehyung gets worried and reaches for Jungkooks' face. "Don't cry, Kookie." He wipes Jungkooks' tears and hugs him. Jungkook is surprised to hear Taehyung call him Kookie after everything. It felt like ages since they've been a couple. Jungkook hugs Taehyung back, not ever wanting to let go again.

Just then, Jimin walks into the room, wondering what's taking Taehyung and Jungkook so long to wake up. He sees them hugging and goes up to them.

He hugs them and says, "Breakfast is ready, lovers." Taehyung breaks away from the hug and giggles. Seeing this, Jimin and Jungkook also join in.

"I love you guys. If something ever happens, don't forget me, okay?" Taehyung says as he hugs the two. Jungkook and Jimins' hearts break hearing Taehyungs' sentence. "Don't ever say stuff like this again, Bear!" Jimin says, trusfrated.

"I- we love you so much, and we won't ever forget you. You will never leave us." Jungkook says as he joins both their foreheads. "I love you, Tae." Jungkook says with a tone of sadness in his voice. Taehyung closes his eyes and replies with a smile. "I love you too, Kookie."

Jimin just stares at the two with loving eyes. "By the way, breakfast is probably cold now." He says as he walks out of the room.

Jimin: Don't worry, I'm the president of Taekook city. I'll get you your juice, people.

 I'll get you your juice, people