"WHAT?!"

The boys arrive at Tae's house as Jin unlocks the doors and steps out. Jimin sees Yoongi and Namjoon arriving at the garage and gets out of the car. He walks over to them and says in a cold tone, "Come in."

Hoseok and Bogum are sleeping with Bogum's head on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok wakes up as he doesn't feel the car moving anymore. He lightly taps Bogum and whispers, "We're home, baby." Bogum nods his head and gets up. Both men exit the car and walk towards the door where Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin are waiting.

The boys realize they forgot Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi walks to the car followed by Namjoon. The sight shocks the boys. Taehyung and Jungkook are hugging. Yoongi feels happy but annoyed at the same time. Jungkook is also the reason why Taehyung was hurt. Taehyung is like a little brother to Yoongi so it annoys him how close they are. Meanwhile, Namjoon is just staring at the adorable sight with hearts in his eyes.

"They're so cute... I wish I didn't fuck up everything." Namjoon says while looking down, regretting his decisions.

"Hm." Yoongi says, lost in his own world.

Namjoon looks up and sees Yoongi staring into space. Literally. He's staring at the night sky. He walks in front of Yoongi and waves his hands in front of his face. "Grandpa Yoongi. Hello? You there, dude?" Yoongi gets out of his thoughts and looks down. "Sorry, man. I should've stopped both of us."

"Don't worry bro. It's both of our faults. Now let's wake up the princes' hm?" Namjoon says, opening the car door.

"Tae, wake up." Namjoon says, slowly waking up Taehyung.

"Ok, hyung." Taehyung says, getting off of Jungkook's lap. Namjoon and Taehyung walk to the front door.

"Wake up, Jungkook." Yoongi says in a harsh but loud tone.

Jungkook wakes up and looks at the boy with flames in his eyes. "Where's Tae?"

Yoongi doesn't reply. He just stares at Jungkook, getting lost in his thoughts again. Should I just put this whole mess behind us and focus on catching Junghyun? No, Yoongi! But Tae forgives him! You know how Jungkook is! It's fine, just forget about it. Forgive Jungkook and move on. Yoongi's having a mini-war with himself. Jungkook gets irritated and stands up. He realizes that they're at Taehyungs' house and shakes Yoongi lightly.

"Dude, come on. It's cold outside." Jungkook says, grabbing Yoongi's hand and dragging him inside. Yoongi has his confirmation. Jungkook really has changed. Yoongi shakes off his thoughts and decides to forgive Jungkook.

Jimin, Jin, Tae, and Bogum are setting up the blankets for everyone to sleep. Mrs. Kim walks downstairs rubbing her eyes. "You guys are back already? I thought the doctor said to keep Tae at the hospital longer."

"A certain someone didn't want to stay there any longer." Namjoon says while looking at Tae.

"What? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't like the hospital food." Taehyung says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok, ok. Come, let's sleep. Tae, you go upstairs." Jin says, throwing the pillows in their places.

"But hyung, I wanna sleep here-" Taehyung gets cut off by Jin giving him a glare.

"Bear, you have to sleep on the bed. It's not good for you to sleep on the floor."

Taehyung pouts and starts walking upstairs. Jimin looks at Taehyung, feeling bad that he'll be alone while everyone else is in the living room.

"I'll sleep with Tae, so he won't be alone." Jimin persuades.

"Ok." Jin says as he sits down, grabbing his phone.

Jungkook abruptly stands up. "Hold the fuck up. There's no way I'm letting you sleep with Tae."

"He's my best friend. We've slept with each other before." Jimin says nonchalantly.

Jungkook stares in shock. "WHAT?!"

"Shit. That came out wrong." Jimin says, mentally facepalming himself.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Yoongi says, also standing up.

"I'm not dealing with this shit today." Jin says as he gets under the covers. Bogum and Hoseok are already asleep in the guest room and Namjoon is laying beside Jin.

"I swear if one more person yells, I'm getting the slipper." Mrs. Kim says, shooting glares at Jungkook and Yoongi. She walks upstairs, yawning. "Good night, boys."

"How come YOU get to sleep with Tae?!" Jungkook says, pouting like a baby. Tears brimming in his eyes. Taehyung and Jungkook dated for almost a year, and never even slept together or kissed.

"Bitch, I told you. I'm just his friend. Get your facts right, or I'm gonna attack." Jimin says, walking forward, looking intimidating.

Jungkook walks forward, the boys now really close, giving each other fierce glares.

"U-um guys, stop." Taehyung says awkwardly. He walks up to the boys, giving Jimin a sign that he'll talk to Jungkook. Jimin goes to sleep, praying that Jungkook doesn't screw everything up again.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and brings him into the kitchen. Jungkook still looks down while crying silently. Taehyung feels bad for making Jungkook feel like that. As a boyfriend, he should've thought about Jungkook's feelings. Jungkook is an angel for giving Tae space as he wasn't ready.

Taehyung reaches for Jungkook's face and makes Jungkook look at him. "I'm sorry Jungkook." Taehyung says, his eyes glistening with tears. "It's not your fault. You weren't comfortable with me." Jungkook says, his eyes still glued to the floor. "Kookie, please. Look at me." Taehyung pleads, having enough. "It's not that I was uncomfortable being with you... I love you so much and trust you with all my heart. I guess that from the bottom of my heart... I was scared."

"Who wouldn't be? I went from being your bully to being your boyfriend. It's my fault."

"Fine, it's both of our faults." Taehyung says, trying to come to a compromise.

"Mainly mine." Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung yawns. "Kook, can we go to bed?"

Jungkook replies with, "Yeah. Let's go." Jungkook says, walking with Tae to the living room. Taehyung starts walking towards the stairs but Jungkook goes to sleep with the boys.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks, confused.

"What do you mean? I'm sleeping?" Jungkook asks, even more confused.

"Aish, you coconut head. Come with me." Taehyung says as he starts walking upstairs.

Jungkook happily follows Taehyung into his room and closes the door behind him. (I'm lazy so,) They both go to bed.