"Isn't that Taehyung?"

Jimin and Jin look around the whole school in hopes of finding Taehyung. They didn't see Taehyung at the park after school where they always hang out, so they were suspicious of what happened to him.

After what seemed like 30 minutes, they finally found Taehyung on the floor of the boys locker room, all curled up and sleeping. He had marks on his wrist from Junghyun's tight grasp, dried lips, and he looked so pale. Even with all of this, he looks like an angel. His beauty is something no one has ever understood.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!!" Jimin says as he sobs looking at his best friend in this state. He can't believe that Taehyung was going through all of this, and he didn't even know.

"It's all my fault! I should've known that Yoongi was doing this to you!" Jimin regretfully says as he carries Taehyung with the help of Jin and leaves the boys locker room. As they exit the room, everyones' eyes are on the three boys.

"Isn't that Taehyung? The boy that Jungkook and Junghyun always bully?" One girl asks.

"Yeah." Another girl remarks.

"Poor guy, whoever beat him up is so cruel." The girl says as she looks at Taehyung with pity written all over her face.

"Oh my god, are those hickeys on his neck? Ugh, that guy is so disgusting-" One boy says not long before he's punched in the face.

"Don't EVER talk about him like that. You people don't even know him. You just know that jEoN jUnGkoOk and jEoN jUnGhYuN told you to bully him." Jimin spits out with fiery red eyes. No one has ever seen this side of Jimin as he is a very cheerful person.

"Come on, Jin let's just get him to the hospital." Jimin says as him and Jin continue walking down the hallway to Jin's car.

As they rush to the hospital, Jungkook and Junghyun walk into the school confused as to why everybody's just standing there. The atmosphere was too awkward so Jungkook says, "What are you people doing just standing there?"

"Jimin was taking Taehyung to the hospital." A random kid from the crowd said recording the whole scene.

"What?" Junghyun enquired as Jungkook just stood there in shock.

Is it because I told Yoongi and Namjoon to beat him up? Shit, I have to find him. Jungkook thought as he grabbed the boys' collar and said, "Which Hospital."

"How the hell would I know?! It's not like I gave them the directions!" The boy retorted as he got out of Jungkook's grip.

"We have to get to the hospital, Junghyun." Jungkook says as he runs out of the school to get to the nearest hospital.

"Damn, it's only 8:00 in the morning and there's already drama." Another kid says as she eats her takis.

Jungkook starts thinking of the memories he had with Taehyung as tears roll down his cheeks. Junghyun has worry written all over his face as he thinks, What if I got caught? No, I can't let that happen.

They arrive at the hospital but what Jungkook hears next makes his heart stop.