"Fine, you wanna know?"

-January 3rd; The next day-

The boys decided to go to school since it's been a while since they had.

Taehyung scans the hallways, seeing if Junghyun is there. Jungkook notices Taehyung's worried face and holds his hand tightly, reassuring him that everything will be fine. Taehyung smiles lightly and looks away, blushing.

Taekook arrive at the classroom and the students and teacher are all shocked seeing them hand-in-hand. Soon, the teacher warmly smiles and gestures them to sit down.

"Sit down, boys."

"Yes, sir." Jungkook and Taehyung respond, walking to their seats.

Throughout the whole class, Jungkook and Taehyung were holding hands. Taehyung was happy, Jungkook was happy. Nothing can separate them, not anymore.

-Lunchtime-

Jimin and Jin smile seeing the two boys talking and smiling while holding hands. Jin is proud of Jungkook for listening and Jimin is happy for Taehyung. Taekook see the smiling boys and come towards them.

"Ah, I'm starving!" Jungkook licks his lips and grabs at the food Jin brought for them.

"Not yet! We have to wait for Namjoon and Yoongi!" Jin says, snatching the food away.

Taehyung and Jungkook are confused. They look at each other as if they're asking, 'Did we miss something?'

Jimin looks at the two and realizes they haven't told them yet.

"We decided to forgive the two." Jimin says while looking away and crossing his hands.

Yoongi and Namjoon walk towards the group. Yoongi back hugs Jimin and kisses his cheek and Namjoon pecks Jins' lips.

"Hey, baby." Yoongi says while sitting down.

"We definitely missed something." Taehyung says while raising his eyebrows.

"Um so- YoongiproposedtometobehisboyfriendagainandIsaidyesbecauseIknowhereallydidn'tmeantodothattoTae!"

"Hm... and you?" Jungkook looks at Jin.

"Same thing." Jin says as he hands everyone their food.

"Hm..." Jungkook hums as he eats the food placed in front of him.

"I love it hyung! It tastes delicious!" Taehyung happily says as he has a mouth full of food.

"Baby, you're getting it all over your mouth." Jungkook says, grabbing a tissue and wipes Taehyung's mouth.

"Thank you, Kookie." Taehyung says as he goes back to eating.

"This is so cute!" Jimin gushes while seeing the happy couple.

Just then, Jungkook sees Junghyun walking past the cafeteria. Deciding to confront him, he jumps up from his seat and dashes towards where Junghyun went. The boys followed, wanting to know where he suddenly ran off to.

"JUNGHYUN! STOP!" Jungkook yells.

"Yeah and- huh-" Junghyun turns around to be punched in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL, BRO!" Junghyun yells at Jungkook.

"You deserved more than that." Jungkook says as he grabs Junghyun's collar.

Just then, Taehyung runs up to Jungkook, holding his hand.

"Kookie, no." He says as he tries calming down Jungkook.

Junghyun just smirks.

"Ah, I get it. So you told them? Hah.." Junghyun remarks as he starts chuckling lowly.

Taehyung looks down, scared of the man in front of him.

"You told them everything, huh baby?" Junghyun says, slapping away Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook notices how Taehyung was panicking and hugs him.

"Go to Jin hyung baby, I'll be there." Jungkook says, trying to calm Taehyung down.

After Taehyung left, Jimin pops out of nowhere with a bat.

"I'M BACK AND I HAVE A WEAPON!" Jimin announces.

"Yo! No, no, no." Namjoon says, grabbing the bat.

"What did you do that made Taehyung so scared of you?! Other than harassing him!" Yoongi says in a deep voice.

"Fine, you wanna know? I'm the one who killed Eomma and Mr. Kim." Junghyun yells as he starts laughing like a maniac.

HELLO. IT'S ME. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE STILL READING THIS BOOK.

 I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE STILL READING THIS BOOK

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Wrong Point of Viewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें