"I'm fine."

Taehyung wakes up and sees Jungkook on a chair sleeping next to him while holding his hand. He takes his other hand and softly caresses Jungkook's cheek. Tears roll down Tae's cheeks as he looks in the other direction. He tries to get up but fails. Jungkook wakes up to the sudden movement and sees Taehyung's tears.

"Taehyung you're awake, why are you crying? Please don't cry-" Jungkook reaches his hand out to wipe Taehyung's tears but Taehyung moves his head swiftly.

"I'm fine." Taehyung coldly replies.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you, please forgive me..." Jungkook tries apologizing as he starts sobbing.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he hears Jungkook crying. He rarely ever sees Jungkook crying.

"It's- it's ok. But, can you e-explain why you thought I cheated on you? Used you? K-killed your mom? What proof did you even get?" Taehyung says as he chokes on his words unable to think of that day.

Jungkook looks down. "Photos... Photos of you leaving the same street that my mom died at. Xxxx Street With blood on your hands. I was even told that that guy in the cafe called you baby. And that you were going to leave me soon because you were just with me for my money."

Taehyung sighs as he explains. "Jungkook, the blood on my hands? That was my dads' blood. From when he died on that street."

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah." Jungkook says. He furrows his eyebrows as he says, "But who was that guy in the cafe?"

"That was my brother, you meanie." Taehyung says as he pouts angrily.

Jungkook giggles but stops as he asks one more question. "But Taehyung, Junghyun told me all of this...."

Taehyung's heartbeat increases as Junghyuns' name is brought up. What should I say? What if Jungkook doesn't believe me? What if Junghyun tells him another lie to cover himself up? Taehyung thinks.

"O-oh, he probably just misheard me." Taehyung stutters in nervousness.

Jungkook becomes suspicious as to why he stuttered. Why did he stutter? And where did Junghyun even get those pictures from? Tae, please don't lie to me...

"I'M HERE!!" Hoseok says as he bursts through the door. "Taehyung!! Bear, how did this even happen to you?!" Hoseok inquires as he checks Taehyung's face.

"I'm fine, hyung!" Taehyung giggles.

Hoseok looks to the side and sees Jungkook. "Who's this?"

"U- um he's my-" Taehyung gets cut off.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm his... ex-boyfriend." Jungkook says as he looks down.

"👁👄👁" Hoseok just stares at Jungkook trying to process what's happening. "WaiT a dAmN miNuTe. What the dynamite is he doing here?"

"Um, it's a long story. I'll explain it later." Taehyung says as he fiddles with his fingers.

-Awkward silence-

"So-" Taehyung tries to start a conversation.

"Wait, I need to talk to this guy." Hoseok says as he grabs Jungkook's hand and drags him outside.