"He does love me..."

Taehyung is sitting in the bathroom bruised, crying, wishing he could get up and leave this horrible place. He wants to go and be with his family. His whole family.

His father, Mr. Kim died of lung cancer. The same condition Taehyung has. His brother, Jung Hoseok lives in Daegu with his husband, Bogum. They both work as doctors. Hoseok is Taehyung's personal doctor. You might be wondering how Hoseok has a different surname. He is adopted. The only people who know about Taehyung's condition is his mom, Hoseok, and Bogum. Ever since Taehyung's father died, his family was struggling financially. His mother took up a job in a cafe. His brother decided to start studying even more to provide for his family. After Hoseok had gotten a job, he decided to go to Daegu. Where he met Bogum. Even though they're both doctors, their pay is horrible. Enough of this backstory, I think I've covered enough.

Taehyung gets up and quickly dashes out of the bathroom to grab his bag. He takes his bag and goes back into the bathroom. Opening his bag, he takes a med kit out. Since this is a daily routine, he decided to bring a med kit. After cleaning up his wounds, he grabs his sweatshirt and puts it on. He puts his hoodie up to cover up his bruised face.

He limps to class and is stopped by the teacher calmly asking him "Taehyung, may I know where you were for the past 20 minutes?"

"I-" Taehyung looks at the smirking Jungkook. "I was in the- the bathroom, sir. I'm sorry." Taehyung says as he keeps his head down.

The teacher looks at Taehyung in pity because he knows what is happening to Tae, but he can't do anything because Jungkook is the son of the CEO of Jeon Industries. The most powerful Company in all of South Korea.

"It's fine, Taehyung. Just go sit down." The teacher softly smiles to Taehyung to assure him that it's okay.

"Okay, sir." Taehyung smiles back as a sign to prove that he is okay.

"Hey, slut. You were crying in the bathroom again, weren't you?" Jungkook asks as he annoys Taehyung by kicking his feet. Taehyung doesn't know what to say because if he says no, Jungkook will do something to make him cry. If he says yes, Jungkook would make fun of him. Taehyung decides to stay quiet as that is the best option for him.

"I asked you a question, dumbass. Are you deaf like you're weak?" Jungkook says as he kicks harder this time. Taehyung's tears start pouring down one by one as he says, "Please stop, I won't forget again, please."

Jungkook stays stiff as he remembers the day they broke up. Taehyung's words are like bells ringing in his head again and again.

"Please, Jungkook. It isn't what it looks like, please just listen."

Jungkook shakes his head to clear his mind of those thoughts. He stops kicking Tae as he doesn't want to think of that day. Tae looks back as he sees Jungkook's glossy eyes. He grabs his bag and takes out a tissue and hands it to Jungkook nervously.

"I- I'm sorry for making you cry. Please don't cry." Taehyung says. He is a very shy and soft-hearted person. It doesn't matter who it is, he doesn't like making someone upset.

Jungkook takes the tissue and blows his nose into it. He gets up and throws the tissue into the trash and sits back down again. "Thank you." Kook says to Tae.

"Those words. I wish I could hear them again. Kookie, it's been a month since you even talked to me properly. Why didn't you listen to me once... I don't know how much longer I'll even be... alive." Taehyung thinks as he looks at Jungkook with an "It's no problem" look.

The day ends and Taehyung goes to his locker and puts his books away. He's about to leave the empty building when someone approaches him and pins him to the lockers. "Babe, did you miss me?" The boy says as he nuzzles into Tae's neck.

"Please leave me alone, Junghyun..." Taehyung cries out as he struggles to get out of Jeon Junghyun's grip. Yes, Jungkook has a brother. And as you can see, he's a complete asshole. Of course, Jungkook doesn't know about Taehyung being harassed by Junghyun. No one knows that Tae is being harassed by him. Everyone knows he's being bullied by him, though.

Junghyun grabs Tae's chin and makes him look at him. "Look at me, babe. I love you." He says as he leans in to kiss Taehyung. Taehyung slaps Junghyun and yells, "NO! J- JUNGKOOK HATES ME BECAUSE YOU M- MADE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS CH- CHEATING ON HIM!"

Junghyun's gaze turn dark as he grips onto Taehyung's hair and says while smirking, "Baby, I told you already. If Jungkook really loved you, he would've listened to you. Now come, gimme a hug." He hugs Taehyung as Taehyung cries even harder.

Taehyung pushes Junghyun away and runs to the boys locker room and locks himself inside. He crawls into a corner and keeps repeating, "He does love me," over and over again. He gets a panic attack and faints in the corner of the locker room.

Hope you guys liked the story so far! I'm new to writing stories so please understand if you don't like the story! 😊💜