"He's just a monster."

Yoongi calls Namjoon in a hurry. "Namjoon! Jimin called me and-" Yoongi gets cut off by Namjoon. "I know! I'm at your house! Come outside!"

Yoongi grabs his coat and yells to his parents, "I'll be back!" He rushes out of the door and jumps into the car. "C'mon! Let's go!" Namjoon drives to the hospital.

-The boys arrive at the hospital-

Yoongi and Namjoon sit in front of Jimin.

"Jimin, what happened to Taehyung?" Yoongi asks as he nervously fidgets with his fingers.

Jimin looks up and starts laughing hysterically. "HAHAHA!! This is too funny! You guys suddenly care about him! BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS TAE- h-he- s-someone-" Jimin starts crying thinking about the scene. He stands up and so does Yoongi. Jimin walks up to Yoongi and punches the wall right behind Yoongi's head in anger. He looks straight into Yoongi's eyes shooting him a glare.

"If you even think of hurting him again..." Jimin starts walking away. He turns his head to the side, finishing his sentence. "You won't escape from me." He walks into Taehyung's room.

Yoongi and Namjoon gulp. Namjoon looks at Yoongi as if he's saying, 'Ask Jin!' Yoongi shakes his head and looks back as if he's replying, 'No! It's your turn!' Namjoon sighs as he walks up to Jin, whose head is down.

"Jin? What happened to Taehyung?"

Jin looks up and smiles lightly. "At least you came for him... Don't mind Jimin he's really upset right now."

Namjoon is shocked that Jin is really calm. Jin continues.

"Don't worry, this time it isn't your fault. Jimin's just mad because Tae's condition was bad even before this... incident. Taehyung's being harrassed. And to make it worse, he has lung cancer and his mental condition isn't good. Namjoon, why are all these bad things happening to him?!" Jin says as he hugs Namjoon and sobs.

Namjoon hugs back and says, "I'm so sorry, Jin..."

On the other side, Yoongi is beyond shocked. All of these things have been happening to Taehyung and they didn't even know. Yoongi stands up and anxiously walks into Taehyung's room. As he walks in, he sees Jimin sitting on a chair holding his hand and crying. Taehyung is comforting him and saying that it's fine.

Taehyung sees Yoongi and smiles warmly. "Hi, Yoongi Hyung! Come, sit down." Yoongi bursts into tears and runs up to Taehyung hugging him. "This horrible world doesn't deserve an angel like you, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung just pats Yoongi's back and says, "Everyone makes mistakes. If nobody gives them a second chance, there'll be no love in this world."

Yoongi pulls away from the hug and begs for forgiveness. Just then, Namjoon walks in and joins Yoongi. "Guys! I said it's fine! Now stand up!" Taehyung says strictly. "You want me to punish you guys, right?" Namjoon and Yoongi nod in unison. "You guys have to go all the way to Panda Express and get me food. Now, go on!"

Jimin starts laughing. "That's your idea of a punishment, Tae?" Taehyung nods and asks, "What could be worse than driving one hour to Panda Express, waiting like, ten minutes for the food, and another one hour drive back?" Jimin starts laughing again and says, "That's an errand, Tae. Not a punishment."

Taehyung nods and looks back at the boys. "Also, get some Taco Bell."

The boys nod and dash out the door going to the car. Jimin just looks at Taehyung while smiling. I love this innocent Bear so much.

-3 hours later-

The boys come back with food and now everyone is sitting in the room and eating. Bogum, Jhope, and Mrs. Kim went back home to rest.