"Someone please help me..."

-Trigger warning: Sexual harrassment-

"Junghyun?" Jungkook asks surprised. When Taehyung sees Junghyun, he slowly stands behind Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook! I was just- Taehyung! I just want to say I'm so sorry for bullying you. I shouldn't have done that." Junghyun says as he looks down.

Taehyung is just surprised. Why would Junghyun do this? He could just keep bullying Tae, right? Taehyung knows Junghyun means to do harm, but he doesn't want anyone to know. Especially not Jungkook. What would happen if he told Jungkook? He can't take the risk.

"H-hey Junghyun. It's ok." Taehyung says nervously.

Junghyuns' face lights up as he smiles. "Thank you, Tae!"

Jin clears his throat. "We're still here you know. Come, let's go on that ride!"

"Which one?" Jhope asks.

"That one!" Jin says as he points to one of the rides.

"Hyung, I don't want to go there, I want to try that one!" Taehyung says as he points at another ride.

"Ok, let's see how many people want to go on the ride I chose, and how many on yours! Ok, all in favor of my ride!" Everyone except Taehyung rose their hands.

"Well, I don't think we need to count that, Bear!" Jin says as he claps in victory.

Taehyung sighs in defeat and nods his head. "Let's go."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung in pity. "Guys, wait. I wanna go on that ride. Me and Tae will go there. You guys can go on that ride."

Taehyung boxily smiles and hugs Jungkook. "Let's go! C'mon Kookie!" Taehyung says as he grabs Jungkooks' hand and drags him with him.

-2 hours pass-

The boys are about to leave the amusement park. "Ok, let's go." Jhope says as he starts walking.

"Wait! Where's Tae?" Jimin asks as he looks around.

"He said he needed to use the bathroom. It's been 20 minutes. I thought he came back!" Bogum says worriedly.

-In the bathroom 10 minutes ago-

Taehyung washes his hands after using the bathroom and is about to walk out but stops when he sees Junghyun walking in with a smirk. He keeps walking forward until Taehyungs' back hits the wall. He winces in pain but Junghyun doesn't stop.

"Baby, why did you go to my brother again? Hm? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" Junghyun says as he grips onto Taehyungs' waist tightly.

"Ah! Junghyun please stop this-" Junghyun stops Taehyung by kissing him harshly.

Taehyung tries to push him away but fails as he starts crying. He can't escape from the demon's grip and doesn't know what to do.

Junghyun's hand swiftly slides under Taehyung's shirt as Taehyung panics even more.

"NO! STOP-" Taehyung pushes Junghyun away harshly and tries to hit him but Junghyun slaps him. Junghyun lifts Taehyung and makes him sit on the sink countertop. Junghyun caresses Taehyung's cheek and apologizes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't want to hurt you." Junghyun says as he scans Taehyungs' face. His eyes land on Tae's lips and fill with lust. He takes off Taehyung's shirt and starts making hickeys. Taehyung tries his best to stop him but can't.

Someone please help me.... Taehyung thinks as he is about to give up.

"AHHH! EOMMA!" Taehyung screams as Junghyun starts going for his pants.

Just then, they hear Jimin yelling. "GUYS! I HEARD TAE! OVER HERE!" Junghyun quickly lets go of Taehyung and whispers in his ear, "You know what I can do if you tell them, babyboy." He quickly dashes out of the restroom and wears his cap and mask to stay unnoticed.

-The boys' perspective after they found out Tae is missing-

They all start looking for Tae while crying.

"This is all my fault..." Jin cries out.

"I'm his brother how could I be so careless!" Jhope sobs as he hugs Bogum.

Jungkook is just blank. He doesn't know what to say, do, or think. The only question in his mind is, How did we get to this?

"AHHH! EOMMA!"

Jimin gasps. "GUYS! I HEARD TAE! OVER HERE!"

They all run over to Jimin and he says, "COME ON!" They follow Jimin to where he heard Tae. They enter the restroom and their hearts break. Taehyung. Shirtless, full of hickeys, crying, and broken.

Jin takes Tae in his arms as Taehyung freaks out. "NO! DON'T COME NEAR ME-" Taehyung says right before he passes out.

"DAMMIT! I SWEAR I'LL CATCH THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS!" Jimin yells in frustration while grabbing his hair. Jhope can't look at the scene and runs out with Bogum going with him to comfort him. Jungkook heart rips to pieces. Taehyungs' condition was already bad, and now it's worse.

The boys call the hospital and an ambulance comes to take them.

-At the hospital-

The doctor comes out with a worried expression on her face. "As you may know, he has lung cancer. I'm glad that in this situation, that it is not involved." The boys sigh in relief. "But, there is a problem. He's being harassed. And looking at his reports, his mental state wasn't all that great before this incident either. Sir, I strictly advise you to take care of him! This is a serious matter. I hope you understand the gravity of this situation. If this keeps up, he'll fall into depression. I'm giving you a warning now. Keep him healthy, happy, AND safe!" The doctor says as she storms away.

The boys feel guilty because they couldn't take care of their loved one. Jimin stands up and looks at the boys. "She's right. We've been irresponsible. We need to take care of Tae better. First. Jhope and Bogum, inform the school and tell them that we're taking a break for a week. Maybe longer. After that's done, we're gonna look for the guy who did this to Tae. We'll make Tae happy, and at the same time, look for the guy. I'll call Namjoon and Yoongi."

Jimin walks away, leaving the boys all determined to catch the culprit. He takes out his phone and sighs. He decides to call Namjoon first.

-On Call-

Namjoon: Jimin? What happened?

Jimin: I'll explain. Just come to xxxx hospital. It's urgent and it's about Taehyung.

Namjoon: W-what? I'll be there.

Jimin: Get here as soon as you can.

Saying that, Jimin ends the call. He goes through his contacts and sees 'Yoongi'. He gets irritated even seeing his name, but calms down.

-On Call-

Yoongi: Jimin-ah? Why did you call-

Jimin: Shut up. I'll explain when you get here. It's urgent and it's about Taehyung.

Yoongi: What?! What happened to him?

Jimin: I said I'll explain when you get here. Come to xxxx hospital.

Yoongi: O-ok.

Jimin sighs and goes back to the bench. He sits down and rests his head on Jins' lap.

I wish this didn't always happen to you Tae....