"We saw a Kdrama right now."

The boys finish discussing and walk back inside the room to be met with a sleeping Taehyung.

"I'll bring him. You guys go to the car." Jungkook says while looking at Taehyung.

The boys leave the room as Jungkook walks over to Taehyung. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with pure love in his eyes. Soon, they fill with pain. Thinking of how he treated Taehyung makes him hate himself. Jungkook caresses Tae's cheek and kisses his forehead.

"I love you, Bear."

Jungkook picks up Taehyung in his arms bridal style and walks out of the hospital. He sits into the backseat of the car with Taehyung on his lap. Taehyung nuzzles into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiles and asks, "How long until we get home?"

"Um, let me check." Jin says as he looks at the GPS. "2 hours. It'll be kinda late by the time we arrive."

"Hm." Jungkook says as he hugs Taehyung tightly and closes his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

-45 minutes later-

Jin stops by a gas station. He walks over to Namjoon who's refueling his car.

"Are you guys gonna crash at Tae's or are you gonna head to your homes?" Jin asks, leaning against a pillar.

"Is it fine if we come over?" Yoongi asks, half-asleep.

"Yeah, sure." Jin says before he walks away to his car.

Jin opens his door. "Does anybody need to use the restroom?"

All of the boys except Taehyung and Jungkook say no. Jimin slightly nudges Taehyung to wake up. Taehyung wakes up and blinks to focus his eyes. "Yeah?" He asks sleepily.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah." Taehyung says while getting up slowly and opening the door. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and makes him sit down. "I'll come. You're not going alone." Taehyung nods his head nervously. "Okay."

The two boys walk through the doors of the store. The cashier looks at Taehyung and Jungkook and smiles. "Hello! No one ever really comes here, so it's good to have you guys here!" Taehyung warmly smiles back. Jungkook on the other hand, doesn't have a good feeling. He ignores it and tells himself, I'm here so nothing will happen.

Taehyung walks into the men's restroom while Jungkook stands outside. The cashier walks up to Jungkook.

"Hey, I think I've seen you before." The cashier says as she scans Jungkook's face.

"Yeah, well I'm not really surprised. My dad's rich." Jungkook scoffs as he looks away.

"Oh. Why does that other boy have so many bruises?" She asks curiously.

"It's none of your business. Stay away from him and me. I don't like you." Jungkook says arrogantly.

"Aw, honey don't be so full of yourself. I have a boyfriend and you're not my type. And that other boy? Even though I don't know him, I care for him as a human being." The cashier snaps back.

Taehyung walks out the door and the cashier and him have a conversation.

"My name's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Mine is Park Eunha."

They talk for a while but the boys had to go. "Here's my number." The girl says while writing down her number on a sticky note. "You can message me. Just say that it's you." The girl smiles kindly.

"Okay." Taehyung smiles back.

The boys walk out. The boys are sitting on a bench outside to take a break from being cramped in the car. Meanwhile Coconut head is burning in jealousy. Jungkook possessively holds Taehyung's waist and brings him closer. "You don't know that girl, Tae. What if she's bad?" Jungkook says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry, Kookie." Taehyung says while pouting.

"It's ok. I just want you to be safe." Jungkook says while kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung blushes. "Kookie?"

"Yeah, Tae?" Jungkook says.

"Can I have ice-cream?" Taehyung says while looking at Jungkook with doe eyes.

"A- aish! No ice-cream!" Jungkook says while looking away, avoiding the cute bear.

"Please! I'll pay you back! I'll- wait here!" Taehyung leans in to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook turns at that time and asks, "No ice-" Taehyung's lips collide with Jungkook's.

Taehyung gets shocked and pulls back. "I- I'm sorry, I meant to kiss your cheek."

Jungkook just sits there in shock. They've never kissed before because Taehyung wasn't ready. Taehyung gets flustered and gets up. "I'm sorry, Kookie." He starts to walk away but gets pulled against someone's chest.

Jungkook smashes his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung stands there trying to process what happened. After Taehyung.exe started working again, he kissed back. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook wraps his around Taehyung's waist. The boys pull away and join their foreheads.

"I love you, Kookie." Taehyung says softly.

"I love you too, Tae. I wasn't imagining our first kiss to be in front of a gas station, but anygays-"

Taehyung playfully hits Jungkook's chest. The boys chuckle. "Even if it's not a beautiful place, it's a beautiful memory." Taehyung says while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Tae, I know I hurt you so much... Will you give me another chance and- be my boyfriend?" Jungkook says with tears dripping down his hopeful eyes.

Taehyung wipes his tears. "Kookie, it was a misunderstanding. It's okay. Now gimme a hug." He makes grabby hands like a baby.

Jungkook chuckles and hugs him. Jungkook lifts Taehyung like he's a baby and walks to the car. The boys are all inside, waiting for the boys to be back.

"My babies are so cute." Jin says while smiling like a mom.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asks confused.

"We saw a Kdrama right now." Bogum says, smiling innocently.

"What? What Kdrama?" Jungkook asks.

"It's called 'Taekook is back'." Jimin says while smirking.

Taehyung blushes. "You guys saw that?"

"Oh, baby we saw all of it. You really thought I was gonna miss it?" Jimin says while showing his phone. "I even got it on camera."

Taehyung turns as red a chili and hugs Jungkook in embarrassment. "I'm going to sleep." Taehyung says, trying to ignore Jimin's taunts. Jungkook just chuckles and hugs back.

Beautiful. Anyways, I got some things prepared. (Bang bang! Shoot shoot! Dashi run run run!) That was random af but those are the hints I'm dropping. StAy tUnEd fOr aNotHeR pArT in wRonG pOv.

 StAy tUnEd fOr aNotHeR pArT in wRonG pOv