"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

-Outside of the room with Hopekook-

"I just want to remind you this. If you hurt my brother in ANY way, I will not let you near him EVER again. Am I clear?" Hoseok says strictly.

"U-um. Yes." Jungkook replies fearfully.

"Good." Hoseok lets go of Jungkook's arm harshly and walks back into the room.

After a while, they decide to take Taehyung home because he was acting up about staying at the hospital.

-At The Kims'-

Mrs. Kim is asleep and the boys are in the living room. They're trying to figure out what to do since it's already 8:00 but they're not sleepy. Also, they skipped school in case you're wondering because they didn't want to leave Tae alone.

"Bear, do you want to watch a movie?" Jimin asks Taehyung.

Taehyung claps his hands and jumps up and down in joy. "Yes! What movie?"

"How about... a horror movie?" Jimin says with a creepy smile to scare Taehyung.

"NO!" Taehyung yells, scared.

"Aish, stop yelling." Hoseok says, focused on his computer.

"What happened Tae?" Bogum asks.

"This meanie knows I'm scared of horror movies and he wants to watch one." Taehyung says as he crosses his arms while pouting.

"Horror movie?!" Bogum, Jungkook, and Hoseok excitedly yell.

"Let's watch one!" Jungkook says as everyone looks for a movie to watch whereas Taehyung sighs and just sits there, scared of the movie they're going to put.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Taehyung inquires.

"Right here." Jin is standing near the kitchen, holding a bowl of popcorn. "I'm way ahead of you guys." Jin says as he dramatically flips his hair and the boys giggle.

They finally find a movie and start watching it. Bogum, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin are laying on the floor, and Jungkook and Tae are on the couch.

The ghost appears and Taehyung gets scared and hugs Jungkook out of fear. "AHH!"

Jungkook gets startled because of Tae's sudden action but when he looks down, his eyes soften and he smiles. He tries to comfort Taehyung by saying, "It's okay, the ghost isn't real." Taehyung nods slowly and turns to watch the movie again but the ghost pops up and kills someone. Taehyung gets scared again and nuzzles into Jungkooks' chest. "J-just let me stay like this for a while."

-After the movie-

The movie ends and Taehyung is still nuzzled into Jungkooks' chest. Jungkook grabs the remote and turns the t.v. off. "Tae? The movie's over. Ommo, is he asleep?"

Jungkook lightly moves and Taehyung gets up, rubbing his eyes. "What?" He looks at Jungkook with doe eyes and Jungkook instantly melts. "U-um- the movie's cute- OVER. Over. The movie's over." Jungkook stutters as he looks at Taehyung.

The light from the moon shines on Taehyungs' face as he gets up. Jungkook is so mesmerised by Taehyungs' beauty he doesn't realize that Taehyung is calling him.

"Jungkook. JUNGKOOK." Taehyung says, waving his hands in front of Jungkooks' face. "Everyone else is asleep. We should go to sleep, too."

"Yeah. Hoseok and Bogum are fine, and Jimin and Jin can have the floor. I'll sleep on the couch, and you can sleep in your room." Jungkook says to Taehyung.

"Ok, I'll go get you guys some blankets." Taehyung says, walking upstairs.

Taehyung comes back down with blankets and gives one to Jungkook. He takes the other blankets and gently puts one for Hoseok and Bogum, and puts one for Jimin and Jin, tucking them in.

-2 am in Taehyungs' room-

Taehyung wakes up to the sound of thunder. He crawls under the blankets and cries softly, wishing for the thunder to go away.

Jungkook comes out of the restroom and hears someone crying in one of the rooms. He peeks in and sees Taehyung crying under the blankets. He walks over to Taehyung and pats Taehyungs' back. Taehyung gets scared and cries even more because he thinks it's a ghost.

"Shh, it's ok." Jungkook softly says to comfort Taehyung. He hugs Taehyung and stays like that for a while. "It's ok. It's just thunder. Don't cry, hm?" Jungkook says. "Mhm." Taehyung sniffles. Jungkook tucks Taehyung in and is about to leave the room until someone grabs his hand.

"Don't go. Stay here. I'm scared." Taehyung looks away, blushing.

Jungkook smiles and lays down with Taehyung.

-The next day, January 1st-

Jin wakes up and makes breakfast. That's when it hits him. They forgot to celebrate the New Year! But he shrugs it off and says, "We can celebrate it today. It's not a big deal." Jin walks upstairs to go and wake Taehyung up but sees Jungkook and Taehyung hugging each other while sleeping.

"WHAT THE FRICK-FRACK PADDYWACK SMICK-SMACK CHOCOLATE SNACK IS HAPPENING HERE!"

AnD i oOp-