"TAEHYUNG IS MINE! ONLY MINE!"

Jungkook looks at his brother with disgust. Slapping Junghyun across the face, Jungkook yells, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL THEM!"

"THEY GOT IN MY WAY! TAEHYUNG IS MINE! ONLY MINE!" Junghyun yells, trying to get out of his brother's strong grip.

"What are you talking about?!" Jungkook questions, perplexed how their parents had anything to do with this.

-Flashback-

Junghyun is drinking his coffee in a café when he sees a cute boy walking in. Wow, he looks so cute... Junghyun starts blushing madly looking at the boy. The boy smiles at the woman at the desk.

"Thanks, Eomma. Oh, and you know how Appa wanted that watch? I got him it!" The boy starts jumping up and down in happiness. Seeing the boy smiling, Junghyun smiles too.

"Bear! That watch was so expensive!" The boy's mother slapped lightly at his shoulder.

"Eomma! You know how Appa is over-working his self now because of his project! Seeing him happy makes me happy!" The boy pouts.

"Oh, and I got you this bracelet-" The boy moves his hand into his pocket, but accidentally knocks over some snacks on the display.

Junghyun sees the boy struggling to pick up the things on snacks, so he walks over and helps him. "Here you go." Junghyun smiles softly.

"Ah, thank you!" The boy smiles back.

"Your smile is cute!" Junghyun compliments.

The boy blushes hearing the compliment. "Hehe, thank you!"

"What's your name?" Junghyun asks, eager to know the boy's name.

"Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" The boy responds.

"Cute name, too." Junghyun states.

"Aish, stop it! What's your name?" Taehyung starts blushing even more.

"Jeon Junghyun."

The two share a cute moment while talking, until Junghyun's phone rings. The smile on Junghyun's face drops immediately seeing the caller ID.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, concerned.

"It's nothing... I gotta go! Here, let's exchange numbers." Junghyun says, handing Taehyung his phone.

The two exchange numbers and bid their goodbyes.

"That whole conversation? Cute as hell." Mrs. Kim teasingly says to Taehyung.

When I tell y'all that I was smiling so much while writing this-