"Can we go to the amusement park?"

The boys are walking to the car, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Ooh, can we go to the amusement park? I heard that there was one open nearby." Taehyung squeals excitedly.

"Sure, Bear." Jin says as he pats Taehyungs' head.

The boys continue walking until they reach the car. They get in the seats they were in before, and Jin turns the radio on.

-30 minutes passed-

The song 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift comes on, and Jin quickly reaches for the radio to change the station. They all turn back and see Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping and sigh in relief.

-10 minutes passed-

Taehyung wakes up as he isn't comfortable in that position. He starts slightly shifting around trying to get into a comfortable position, but not too much as he doesn't want to wake Jungkook up. Jungkook wakes up and grips onto Taehyungs' waist.

"Don't move." Jungkook says as he slightly opens his eyes.

"Sorry, Kookie." Taehyung says as he sits still. Jungkook notices how Taehyung isn't comfortable so he lifts Taehyung up by his waist and turns him around. Taehyung is now facing Jungkook, his face inches away. Jungkook holds Taehyungs' back and makes him lean in more. Taehyungs' head is now on Jungkooks' shoulder.

"Sleep like this, it'll be comfortable." Jungkook says as he softly rubs Taehyungs' back. Taehyungs' eyes slowly close as he hugs Jungkook.

Bogum turns to his right and softly smiles seeing the adorable sight in front of him. He quietly grabs everybody's attention. "Guys, look."

The boys all look at Taekook and smile. Hoseok feels happy that his brother is happy, but that soon turns into worry as he is scared. What if Taehyung gets hurt again? Hoseok shakes those thoughts and decides to look out the window.

-Arrived at the amusement park-

The boys all get out of the car except for Taekook. Jimin slowly opens the door next to Taekook and lightly pats Taehyungs' shoulder. "Tae, we're here." Taehyung just grips tightly onto Jungkooks' waist and whines. "Five more minutes."

Jimin giggles and decides to wake Jungkook up. "Jungkook." Jungkook wakes up and asks tiredly, "What?"

"We're here. Wake up Tae. We'll wait at the entrance." Jimin responds and proceeds to walk to the entrance of the amusement park with the rest of the boys.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and slowly kisses his cheek. "Tae? We're here." Taehyung slowly wakes up and flutters his eyes open. "Huh? Okay." He slowly gets off of Jungkooks' lap and steps out of the car. Jungkook grabs Taehyungs' hand and makes him sit on his lap again.

"Don't you think I deserve a reward for letting you sleep on my lap the whole ride?" Jungkook smirks as he whispers into Taehyungs' ear.

Taehyung blushes. "W-what reward?"

Jungkook smiles innocently and says, "I don't know... a kiss?"

"U-um, ok." Taehyung shyly pecks Jungkooks' cheek.

"Okay, let's go now!" Jungkook gently lifts get up with Taehyung in his hands. "Do you want a piggyback ride?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Yeah!" Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook walks over to the boys at the entrance with Taehyung on his back.

Jimin dramatically says, "Finally! Come on let's go inside."

The boys all walk in and who they see shocks them.

You guys probably hate me for the cliffhanger 🤡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Wrong Point of Viewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें