"You're so pretty."

-January 2nd-

(Side note: Let's just pretend Yoonmin got over it because Yoongi was too sleepy and cuz Jimin didn't give a fuck.)

Jungkook squeezes his eyes, feeling something hugging his waist. He opens his eyes and looks at the baby bear snoring. Chuckling, he pecks Taehyung's forehead and attempts to stand up, but fails as he is pulled back onto the bed.

"Can you stay..." Taehyung tiredly says, his eyes still shut.

Jungkook smiles and sits next to Taehyung. He grabs his phone from the nightstand and opens Instagram to see a picture of Junghyun. He rolls his eyes and presses his thumb against the screen to scroll but the caption captures his attention.

"Going to the amusement park! I love that place!"

Jungkook burns in anger because he knows that Junghyun hates the amusement park. When the siblings were little, the parents would take them everywhere except for the amusement park. Junghyun didn't like that amusement park because it was 'too dumb' for him.

Jungkook turns his phone off and lays down to ignore it. If he wants to get the truth out of his brother, he needs to focus. He turns so that he can get into a comfortable position but freezes when he sees Taehyung's face close to his.

Jungkook gets lost in his beauty as he caresses Taehyung's face with his palm. He looks at Taehyung's angelic features.

"Why do people make you suffer so much, Tae?" Jungkook says, whispering as he doesn't want to wake the sleeping boy up.

Sighing, he stands up and walks towards the closet, grabbing one of Jimin's clothes and entering the bathroom.

-After Jungkook does his morning routine-

(Also, if y'all thinking about how he brushed his teeth, he used his finger. Like me when I forget to get my toothbrush whenever I go on a trip 🤡)

Jungkook walks downstairs while drying his hair with a towel. He sees the other boys sitting down. Jin and Bogum are talking while Jimin and Yoongi are playing video games.

"Where's Namjoon and Jhope hyung?" Jungkook asks, looking at the guys. Jimin irritatedly looks at Jungkook and yells, "WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES?!"

"Taehyung said I could wear them, pabo." Jungkook says, grabbing a donut from the tray.

"Now tell me, where are they? And where's Mrs. Kim?"

Mrs. Kim's face lights up as she smiles brightly. She runs into the living room yelling, "I AM HERE! I was folding the clothes."

"And Namjoon and Jhope went to the market." Mrs. Kim says while walking to the fridge. "Oh, and there's some cereal." She pours cereal and milk into a bowl and grabs a spoon, handing it over to Jungkook.

"Eat this, young Jeon." (Y'all mha fans should know this 🤭)

-15 minutes later-

"Aish, that boy's still sleeping?! I should go wake him up." Yoongi utters, standing up.

Jungkook stands up and dashes towards the stairs. "Nu nu nu, I will wake him up."

"Just wake him up, jealous bunny." Yoongi says, going back to the couch, picking up the controller.

Jungkook walks up the stairs and walks until he meets face-to-face with Taehyung's closed door. He opens the door slowly and walks over to Taehyung.

"Baby? Wake up, it's late." Jungkook softly says, pecking Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung wakes up, hearing the soft voice. "Ok, Kookie."

"I'll take a bath really quick, Kookie." Taehyung says, walking into the bathroom.

Jungkook stares at the closed door wanting to walk in and kiss Taehyung like there's no tomorrow. He shakes off his thoughts and walks downstairs.

-30 minutes later-

Taehyung walks out with a towel around his waist. He walks up to his closet and grabs some clothes. Striding over to his bed, he sits down and grabs lotion, applying it all over his body.

-Living room-

Namjoon and Yoongi came back a while ago and now the boys are having a stupid conversation.

"Lol ok so remember Alan? He told me that puto bandejo means fucking bitch or something like that. So we would always curse at each other saying that. And a couple days ago, I remembered 5th grade randomly and went to google translate and put in Spanish to English. I searched puto bandejo and it meant fucking tray BAHAHHAAHAHA!! But wait, it gets better. It asked, 'Do you mean, puto pendejo?' and I clicked on it and it really meant fucking asshole. SO THIS WHOLE TIME, I'VE BEEN CALLING EVERYBODY FUCKING TRAYS AHHAHHHAHHHAHAHA!!!" Jimin says while laughing uncontrollably.

(Everything Jimin just said now was what happened to me in real life 💀💀💀remember Alan, Bun?)

Jungkook decides to translate it and test it out, so he reaches into his pocket for his phone but remembers that it was on the nightstand of Taehyung's room.

Jungkook walks upstairs and opens the door. His eyes widen when he sees Taehyung wearing only a towel around his waist. Taehyung didn't hear him as he was humming a song while putting the lotion on.

Jungkook gulps seeing the perfectly sculptured body in front of him.

(A/N: -hands holy water- You need it more than I do, unholy child of mine.)

Walking over to the unsuspecting boy, he slowly sits down on the bed. Bringing his hands forward, Jungkook places them on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung becomes shocked and freezes.

"Tae, you're so pretty." Jungkook says, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, getting a whiff of the strawberry scent on his neck.

"K- Kookie, I'm changing!" Taehyung nervously says, staying stiff.

What will happen next my pearls?