30

Unknown

Hey

Jimin looked at the text that popped up swiping it off the screen he went back to his YouTube video. Whoever that is can wait.

Unknown

Hey, wyd?

"What the hell."

Carrot cakez

Who the hell is this?
You buggin like a mf RN.

Unknown

You don't have to be rude.
It's Namjoon. Hoseok's friend.

Carrot cakez

Oh you. What do you want?

Jimin turned off the screen and threw his phone onto the bed. His mood for youtube was ruined. Deciding to go find something to eat he left his room. 

"I thought I told you to take out the trash!" A voice boomed at the unsuspecting teen as he turned into the kitchen making him flinch.

"I'm sorry, I'll do it right now." He replied quickly keeping his gaze low he walked directly to the trash not wanting to be under the hateful gaze.

"Why are you down here anyways?" It wasn't a question of a casual conversation.

"I was gonna look for something to eat."

"You're always eating." The woman said with a tone of disgust. Jimin said nothing and shut the door silently behind him. Losing his appetite.

When he came back in his mother had already left the kitchen. Good he thought anytime she's around it's nothing but hurt feelings for him.

1 new message

Jimin sighed sitting on his bed. Totally forgetting who was messaging him he opened it but was a little taken aback when he read it.

"You."

__________________

sorry it's short
Honestly I don't have
Ideas about this book
It's been so long Idr
I have other book ideas
But I don't want to start
Another one I can't finish.
I'm stuck🤧