24

Hoseok was sitting in the back of the library where hardly anyone comes. He sits here when he's on his free period or just wants time alone. And since Tae wanted him to leave him alone he sits here even though he has the boys. But now he's on his phone waiting for his blonde haired baby boy.

"Hoseokie~" the girl who's the cause of his misery cooed.

"What the fuck do you want now?" he sighed still looking down at his phone.

"You."

"Shut up and leave me alone." he rolled his eyes. Just as he said that he felt a weight on his lap and arms wrap around his neck. "Get off. Now." he demanded looking at the girl.

"Is that really what you want?" she said seductively, grinding onto hoseok's lap, his hands immediately went to her hips to stop her.

"Y-yes thats what I really want."

"Oh come on Hoseokie, don't be like that, you liked it when we used to do things, you loved every second of it." she said seductively running a hand down his neck to his chest then down to his waistband. Bravely she pushed her hand into his pants groping his length, a groan escaped his lips and he threw his head back. "You love it don't you." Emily whispered into his ear. She smirked seeing Hoseok's eyes become lustful and his cock was hardening. Removing her hand she started to grind down on his length moaning lightly. Hoseok was loving the attention his dick was getting and wanted more, totally forgetting what he was waiting for. Emily brought him into a heated kiss as his hands moved her up and down his clothed erection forcing her down with more pressure groaning into the kiss. He was so in the moment he didn't notice someone else's presence. He jumped and broke the kiss when a book fell and looked in its direction only to see, his baby boy, with a shocked, sad, and disappointed expression. He pushed the girl off and quickly stood up not even caring that Emily fell on the ground.

"T-tae." he called out. Taehyung just shook his head in disbelief and turned almost jogging out of the library. Hoseok followed him out. The hall was empty so he could see Taehyung running down the hall turning up a stairwell. He ran after him only to see him sitting on the stairs with his head down. "Baby-"

"Don't fucking call me that!" Taehyung yelled looking up with a red face and watery eyes. "Did you want me to go there just for me to see that?!"

"No tae-"

"If you wanted to stop all this you could have just said so." Tae looked into the other's dark brown eyes. "You didn't have to hurt me, you fucking piece of shit. Stay away from me!" he stood up and walked up the stairs leaving Hoseok there with his wilting heart.