19

"Damn boy the fuck happened to your neck." jimin said turning Taehyung's face to the side to examine his jaw. A raging dark purple hickey was on display. Not to mention they seen the way he was limping.

"Mosquito."

"Mosquito my ass, if I didn't know any better I'd say it was a horny ass mosquito." Jungkook laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." Taehyung hissed not just because he was mad also because his ass hurt. Hoseok was a lot rougher this time. Probably since the last time was his first. Speaking of the devil. Hoseok walked up all smiles holding onto his bag straps.

"Hey Taehyungie." Hoseok grinned.

"Hoseok I need your expert advice on something." Jimin said.

"What do you want carrot."

"I'll let that slide....for now" he threw a little glare at the older. "Does this look like a hickey to you?" Jimin asked pulling Taehyung's face to the side once again.

"I don't see what would make you think I was an expert." Hoseok answers with a shy smile. "It looks kind of like a bug bite to me."

"Take into consideration that he's limping." Jungkook tried to persuade.

"What happened Tae?"the boy gave a seemingly innocent side smile, but Taehyung only seen it as a smirk.

"Nothing." he hissed at Hoseok.

"Hey no need to be mad at Hoseok. He didn't do nothing" Jungkook defended. Only if you knew Taehyung thought.

"Yeah Hoseok didn't do nothing." Hoseok smirked. Taehyung glared at him. "Why are you limping Taehyungie?"

"Fuck off Hoseok, let's go school's over dipshits." none of them said anything. Jungkook and Jimin started walking ahead of the other two. Taehyung started to walk the best he could. Hoseok came up behind him.

"It's not nice to talk to hyung like that sweetheart. You know very well you deserved this." he snuck his hands onto the blonde's hips and pulled his ass onto his front. "I could do it all over again baby boy don't try me."

"Hey guys come on." Hoseok let the other go just as Jungkook turned around. "Don't wanna get locked in over night." he joked.

"Course not, come on baby boy." the brown haired boy said only enough for Taehyung to hear and slapped his still sore ass making him hiss and ran off.

"Fucking Jung Hoseok."