13

"Don't forget you have a test in 2 days so please study." the teacher announced as everyone was collecting their stuff.

"Hey Tae can I talk to you?" Hoseok smiled the smile that would have anyone cooing. Everyone wondered what a cute adorable thing like Jung Hoseok could want from Taehyung, the school's bad boy. Only if they knew what was under that pink turtle neck sweater and round glasses.

"Oh yeah, sure." Taehyung picked up his bag and thrusted it into one of his 'friends' arms. "Take it with you I'll get it after." without waiting for an answer him and Hoseok walked out of the room. Finally they found themselves in an empty boys' bathroom. In a split second Taehyung's feet left the ground. "AH WHAT THE FUCK PUT ME DOWN." he yelled clutching onto Hoseok's shoulders so he wouldn't fall. The brown haired boy set him down but not on his feet, but on the counter then stood between his legs. Hoseok reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Number." was all he said holding out his phone. Taehyung slowly grabbed it and put in his contact while Hoseok gently stroked his thighs. Once he was done the brown haired boy took back his phone and set it next to the boy sitting on the counter. "Come here doll." the older commanded and as if he was under a spell Taehyung obeyed bringing himself closer to the other. Immediately the brown haired boy connected their lips sucking and biting on each other's lips their hands roamed the other's body. Hoseok detached their lips and started sucking on the blonde's neck causing small breathy moans to leave his red lips. Finally the older pulled away admiring the splotchy reddish purple masterpiece he had created. Picking up his forgotten phone he opened up the camera, grabbing a hand full of Taehyung's blonde locks he pulled his head back earning another moan then took the picture.

It had to be one of the hottest pictures Hoseok had ever seen. Taehyung's blood red lips were parted. He had rosy cheeks, love bites littered his glistening neck. Hoseok's veiny hand was visible in the boy's hair as he looked lustfully at the camera.

Hoseok couldn't help but set it as his lock screen even though it was meant for his contact photo. He planted one last kiss on Taehyung's open mouth. "I'll see you later doll." then left, leaving Taehyung dazed...again.