3

Warning: Contains some hetero stuff

"Who's that?" Jungkook, Taehyung's best friend asked.

"Oh that's Hoseok." Taehyung said checking out the boy who was walking down the hall. "A new student." he smirked.

"Let me guess. You're gonna fuck him." Jimin, his other friend asked.

"Nothing less." he confirmed, looking at a girl who's been staring at him for awhile now. Giving an 'innocent' smile he dismissed himself from his friends. "Duty calls boys, see ya." he proclaimed walking over to the blushing girl, he started with the line. 'hi, cutie, we should get to know each other.' his friends just watched from a distance.

"That ass hat really needs some new lines. I'm pretty sure everyone has heard the same ones by now." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Well it's not us so why worry."

"True."

"Ah~ Tae-Taehyung. Har-der." the girl cried out. They were in the boys bathroom. She was pushed up against the sink while Taehyung was fucking her from behind. One hand was under her shirt cupping one of her boobs. Feeling it bounce with ever thrust. The other hand was rubbing her clit. Her legs were shaking the only thing holding her up right was the hold the blonde had on her. The sight of her pleasured expression in the mirror made him want to fuck her all night long. Thrusting faster he chased his release, hastily pulling out before he came he made the girl get on her knees and stick out her tongue. He pumped his hard cock till he came on her face, white ribbons painted her smooth skin. Finally coming down from his high he looked down at her.

"You look beautiful baby." he pet down her hair, receiving a giggle and a smile from the girl.