15

A month past since Hoseok came to his new school. The only person he really talks to is Taehyung. They of course been getting closer and closer. Almost seeming like a couple half the time. Neither of them actually asking out the other cause they both are 'bad boys' who don't date people.

Hoseok had flings that lasted a little longer than they should but he never asked them out. No matter how much He liked them, he never wanted unnecessary attachments. So it was normal to just go along with the situation between him and Tae.

Taehyung never dated anyone either. His flings never lasted longer than a day of two. But he honestly wouldn't mind if Hoseok asked him. although, he wasn't going to ask Hoseok, he didn't want to seem like a desperate kid to the older boy. All he was waiting for is for Hoseok to say the magic words and Taehyung would be all his.

Sometimes it doesn't work that way though.

"Har-der ahhh~" Taehyung moaned into the pillow. He was laying on his stomach, ass pushed up with the help of a pillow under his waist. Hoseok pistoned his hips into the younger's with more force. The sound of skin slapping rang through the room. Taehyung's moans were in time with each thrust.  The older boy wrapped his hand around the blonde's throat with his final sloppy thrusts he came into the boy's tight no longer virgin hole, he moaned loudly into Taehyung's ear while he milked himself. Tae came just from the sensation of cum filling him and Hoseok moaning loudly over him. Finally the brown haired boy got off and laid by him. The both of them trying to catch their breath. "Tae?" Hoseok broke the silence.

"Hm"

"Do you want to go out with me to get food or are you going to be too sore?" he asked. Its sad to say Taehyung got his hopes up when the sentence started. 'he was only talking about food' the blonde thought to himself.

"No, you can go."