1

KTH POV

Of course like any other school word gets around when there's going to be a new student. Some of the office aides from our class leaked the news. The new kid is gonna start today, not sure if it's a boy or girl but either way they'll be added to my list of toys. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm one of the most popular guys in school, one of the hottest too. Girls and guys chase after me and what can I say. I'm a people pleaser. I spend time with them they give me pleasure. It's a win win situation.

Like every morning my teacher did attendance. A boy with dark brown hair walked in. Went to the teacher they exchanged some words then the teacher told him to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. I just moved here, I hope we can get along." he beamed out to the class. Some students cooed, some people checked him out. I mean, he was adorable.(the picture up there👆)I'm definitely gonna get at that, he seems like a definite bottom. He walked over to the desk in front of me, giving me a warm friendly smile before he sat down.

Through the whole class he paid attention to the board. Taking notes and never looking anywhere else.... Not like I was watching him the whole class or anything.He's sitting in front of me after all, he's in my view.

Finally the bell rang and everyone got up from their seats to head to their next class. I stayed a little behind, I watched as Hoseok walked out turning left, I go right. He must have a different class than me...or he's lost. I could show him. With that thought I hurriedly left the class looking for the cute brown haired boy, but he wasn't there. Sighing I turned around to head to my class.

Well that was lame.

____________
Welcome to my New Vhope book
First one on this profile.  The chapters are going to be kind of short, but I'll try to update as much as I can. Anything you want to see happen in this book let me know.

💜💜Don't forget to support by voting and/or commenting thanks💜💜