10

"Hoseok, what are we doi-" Taehyung was cut of when he was slammed against the stall. Before he could register any pain. His lips were captured by the other. He froze for a bit, but soon melted into the kiss. He was being forced to kiss someone, he didn't really mind though. He actually kind of liked it.

Hoseok pushed his body against the other's trapping him in between him and the stall. Detaching their lips he moved down to the younger's neck. Biting and sucking on the smooth tanned skin. Taehyung moaned at the sensation.  He left dark purple hickeys on his neck. The older rutted his hips into the younger's as he grabbed  Taehyungs thighs lifting him up. The other immediately wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waist as he continued to grind their clothed members together.

"Get on your knees. Now." Hoseok said, dominance oozing from his voice. Taehyung didn't protest and quickly obeyed. He watched as the older unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Pulling down both his pants and his boxers, he allowed his member to spring free. The younger looked up at the other, his eyes wide. He was a little scared he never gave head he was always on the receiving end and to start out with one of this size was worrying him. "Be a good boy." Hoseok said licking his lips. The other only nodded understanding what he wanted. his hand found its way to the thick cock in front of his face, he started stroking it. "Fuck baby, just wrap your pretty lips around it already." Hoseok grunted out a little. Taehyung did just that, wrapping his lips around the head of his cock he sucked litghtly testing it out. The older's breath hitching lightly. Taking that as approval he sucked more and started to bob his head.

Hoseok watched as his dick disappeared into the boy's swollen cherry lips. His hand unconsciously found its way into his blonde locks. He began to fuck the boy's mouth, watching as he gagged and teared up. His moans echoed in the bathroom. Taehyung couldn't help but stick his hand down his pants and play with his own painful erection. It turned him on so much, he was the one causing those sexy moans to leave the older's lips, he was the one making him feel good. His climax was coming, his body stiffened as he came hard in his hand.

Hoseok did this sexy side smile when he seen that the other came just from listening to him.  still holding eye contact his hips stuttered filling the boys mouth. The load was big it was hard to swallow. Hoseok watched cum run down to his chin. The white translucent liquid went beautifully with his blood red lips. "Drink all your milk baby boy, then come back out to finish your meal." Hoseok leaned down kissing the other's forehead. Fixing his pants he left back to the other guys. Tae was... Shocked? But mostly he was turned on. He stayed on the floor, trying to process what just happened. He was never forced to be submissive, he was never a bottom for anybody, but when Hoseok told him to do something it just came naturally. He got up and looked in the mirror. The cum was still on his chin, using his finger he wiped it off, sticking it in his mouth, Humming at the taste. Taehyung washed his face and hands rethinking his life decisions.