27

When Jin said 'hangout' I didn't know he meant something like date. He's been trying to sweet talk me this whole time. when I complained about the smell of the food, he got mad at the cook and they changed it to something else. I appreciate the kind gesture but I feel kind of bad that the cook got in trouble when I'm sure it was just me cause this wasn't the first time it happened. Once we were done he insisted on paying so I let him.

"Do you wanna come over?"

"W-what?"

"Do you wanna come over?"

"Oh umm.." I wasn't sure. I know that Jin and the other's share an apartment, so without a doubt I'll run into hoseok. Why should I be scared to see him, I shouldn't care at all. "Sure." I finally answered.

"Alright let's go." Jin grabbed my hand to pull me and started walking towards his place. When we got their I could feel the nausea and nervousness hit me like a truck. Jin unlocked the door and pulled me inside. "We'll just hangout in my room, since you know you and hoseok aren't on good terms." it was a questionable reason but who was I to deny the safety of Jin's room over running into him.

"I like your room." I complimented, it was really modern with a dark grey scheme throughout the room.

"Thanks." he grabbed the remote and turned on the flat screen that was mounted on the wall across from his bed. "You can sit if you want." he said sitting on the bed himself. So I did too.  We sat in silence watching whatever this show was. I could still feel the nausea but I pushed it away. "Wanna lay down?" Jin asked boldly. I really did though.

"Y-yeah." why was I being so shy. I put my legs on the bed and scooted down so that I was partially laying down and the pillows were holding me up.

I was nervous I could see Jin looking at me on the side of my eye. The nausea was clawing it's way up my throat.

3rd POV

"Can I use your bathroom?" Taehyung asked quickly.

"Yeah it's two doors down on your left." Taehyung nodded and got off the bed leaving the room. Just as he closed the door He turned only to see hoseok looking back at him. His eyes went from the door to Taehyung. Hurt could be seen, but Taehyung didn't pay attention. He only rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom. Hoseok looked horrible, bags under his eyes, skin pale as ever. Taehyung shook the thought and went to go empty his stomach into the toilet.

Hoseok came into Jin's room without knocking. Only to see Jin shirtless. "Why the fuck was he in here alone with you?" he spat through gritted teeth.

"Oh hey Jung, don't mind us we're just hanging out." Jin smirked.

"You know the boundaries we have. I claimed him months ago you can't touch him I haven't given you permission."

"We'll see about that." Jin replied laying down on his bed. Hoseok felt his his hands itching to strangle the other. In a blink of an eye Jin was pushed up against the wall. Clawing at the hand around his throat.

"Keep fucking with me, I'll rip your fucking throat out." hoseok bared his fangs, veins popped out around his eyes, eyes that were now pitch black. "You submit to me! know your place half-breed." hoseok's face was right by the other's he could almost smell the fear. He let go of Jin letting him fall to the floor gasping for air.

He left, he could hear the water running in the bathroom so he had to get out of there before Taehyung sees. Hoseok never used his status against his friends he treated them as equals, but Jin was trying to fuck with his Taehyung.

Never fuck with a pure blooded vampire's mate.