26

The next day everything seemed as if they went back to when before Hoseok and Taehyung met. Taehyung hung out with his friends, cat calling the boys and girls that attracted them. Hoseok was nowhere to be found the only time anyone ever sees him is in class.

it seems as though Taehyung has been feeling stressed out he started throwing up this morning, so for him what better way than to relieve stress than a good fuck. its time their school got their bad boy back.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon walked into the the gates. Looking like their usual soft boy self. A green purple bruise decorated hoseok's jaw from namjoons punch. The concealer barely hiding it. At lunch hoseok caught sight of Taehyung making out with someone. He wanted to go over their and tear that disgusting twink away from his taebaby, but when they made eye contact he could still see the hurt in his eyes, making him feel even more guilty, so he turned away and walked to his quiet place.

"What do you say we go somewhere more private." Taehyung smirked at the younger boy. He was probably a sophomore could even pass for a freshmen he wasn't sure and he didn't care.

"Okay."

"Okay what?

"Okay daddy."

"That's a good boy." Taehyung smirked giving the other's butt a small slap and took him to his favorite spot, the locker room.

Weeks passed by fast but still painfully slow. Two weeks has passed Emily came back after the first week. She wasn't the same as she was before she took her little break. Neither of the boys has attempted to talk to the other. Hoseok was too guilty to face Taehyung. Taehyung was too hurt to face his heartbreaker.

"Hey Tae." Taehyung looked up at the person who called.

"Oh hi Jin." he hasn't talked to any of Hoseok's friends since he talked to Namjoon.

"Where have you been, I missed you." the older smiled.

"Just not feeling well lately." it wasn't a complete lie. Taehyung has been getting constant headaches and upset stomachs but he just blames it on stress.

"What do you say I help you feel better." Jin suggested placing a hand on the other's knee.

"Umm I don-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer. We can hang out after school." Jin said standing up saying a quick 'see ya' and leaving. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to hang out with him.