11

After the whole thing that happened in the bathroom. Taehyung fixed himself then went back out to the group of boys. He was a little nervous. He's pretty sure the other's knew with the way they looked at him, the hickeys gave it away. He walked over and stood next to Hoseok not wanting to be bold and sit down. So the other did it for him, again he was pulled into Hoseok's lap. "Eat your food doll, then we're gonna leave." he said placing a hand on Taehyung's thigh.

The latter looked up at the rest of the boys. Jin didn't spare him a glance, they were just having a normal conversation as normal as it can get when you're telling a story about this guy named bill who owed you money. The story was brutal. The only thing Tae could think of while eating his food was, poor bill.

"You done?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah." he answered in a small voice. He didn't know why he was being so shy, so submissive like a bottom. Him Kim Taehyung. Who has fucked countless boys and girls. Is now being led out by the guy he just gave head to. A thing he's never done in life.

"Mind dropping me off at home baby, these guys gotta head back it'll take awhile." Hoseok asked.

"Sure." Taehyung answered taking his keys from his pocket. After Hoseok said his good byes Taehyung did also, they went to Taehyung's car.

"Nice car." Hoseok whistled, you could tell Taehyung was a well off kid.

"Thanks. Birthday present." he smiled. He'd admit he was pretty nervous earlier but now when he's alone with the older, it's like usual. "Where do you live?"once Hoseok answered they were off. Getting all the courage the blonde finally asked. "So what was that back there?" there was a pause.

"Jin is a fuck boy, a bigger fuck boy than you or any of your soft little friends, he doesn't care about anyone's feelings, when he decides he wants to put his dick in someone he'll do it. I had to mark you before him. If his 'victim' is called dibs by one of us no one fucks with them. Its an unspoken rule, we have enough trust in each other to know when someone is off limits. I wouldn't want my friend getting hurt and used by someone." 'friend' Tae doesn't know why that word panged him but he just pushed it down.

"What if they don't back off?" Taehyung asked. Turning left on a street.

"I don't know it's never happened. Hopefully won't ever." Hoseok said looking out the window.