5

KTH POV

It's been a few days since Hoseok came. Every advance I try on him, he dodges it. I know he's in denial. he definitely wants me. I've been giving him so much time I started fucking less people. His ass better feel like a fucking suction cup cause if not ima be pissed, after wasting my time for a regular hole. But I don't really mind chasing him around. Its kind of refreshing, also he allows me to flirt with him. I've seen other people try and he usually rejects them and that's that. It's like he already knows who he belongs to.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I chose to ignore it. People always get bullied. Until I heard his voice. I immediately looked in the direction of the voices.

"N-nothing." he answered timidly. Trying to avoid eye contact. But still the guy walked towards him. Pushing him up against the locker.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you." the guy said touching Hoseok's cheek. I quickly walked over to them ripping his hand away from Hoseok. I push him making him stumble back. "What the fuck is your problem Kim?"

"You're my fucking problem." I yelled back standing in front of Hoseok.

"Don't tell me you're tryna protect this bitch." he laughed like it was the funniest shit ever and I had it. While he was busy laughing I threw a punch straight into his face knocking him back some more. Finally registering what happened He tried to tackle me into the locker I managed to get him on the ground otherwise I would have been pushed into Hoseok. My knee dug into his gut while I threw a volley of punches as he tried to punch back I was to caught up in trying to hurt him. I wanted to show him not to mess with me. Mess with my Hoseok.

"Taehyung. Taehyung stop." Hoseok pulled me up dragging me to the bathroom. He was about to speak till I cut him off.

"are you okay?" I asked examining his body, to see if he was hurt.

"Tae, I'm fine but are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine." I smile my charming box smile.

"Well that busted lip says otherwise."

"It's nothing really."

"You should probably get it checked."

"No I said I'm fi-"

"For me please." he said with puppy eyes. 'shit'

I walk into the nurse's office. She sees me quite a lot. "Damn boy what happened to you."

______________

If the plot is moving
Too fast just let me know.