25

Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in the living room Yoongi was on his phone and Hoseok was staring at the wall. Their attention was taken by the front door being slammed closed and an angry Namjoon walked in.

"What the fuck did you do?" Namjoon yelled walking up to Hoseok. Before he could even answer he was punched in the jaw. "I thought you liked him."

"Woah, What happened?" Yoongi asked confused as to why Namjoon punched his best friend.

"I found Taehyung crying in the restroom. I asked why and he said Hoseok hurt him." Namjoon explained. "So what the fuck did you do?!"

"Joon calm down." Yoongi stood up and patted his shoulder. "What did you do to him Hoseok?" Namjoon sat down on one of the couches in their living room, locking a hard gaze on the brown haired male.

"I-I asked him to meet me at my usual spot cause I was going to ask him and while I was waiting Emily came. And it's just been so long since I got any action.  So one thing led to another and she started touching me and I gave in. Then Tae showed up seen what was happening."

"You fucked up. You fucked up so bad man." Yoongi shook his head dissapointedly. "You.fucked.up."

"How could you do that to someone you like." Namjoon hissed out. "I know we're gang members but we have hearts. I'm pretty sure you lost all chances dumbass. When I say he was balling his eyes out. I mean he punched some mirrors broke the stall doors and then he went to handle a 'slutty little bitch' whatever that means but now I'm guessing Emily won't look normal tomorrow."

"I know. I know. I don't know what to do. I thought everything was going to be perfect. I was going to make him my boyfriend and be happy with him. Now what." Hoseok spoke angrily to himself.

"You deserve it." was all Namjoon said getting up and leaving the room.

"Sad to say but I agree with Namjoon man." Yoongi stood up and walked to his own room. Hoseok ran a hand down his face. What now.

KTH POV

After I had my little fit in the bathroom. I found that cock stealing hoe bag and this bitch had the nerve to talk to me.

"Hey you, taeyang was it. Whoever you are, have you seen Hoseok I haven't seen him since you interrupted us." she said extremely snobby.

"Don't talk to me bitch."

"Who do you think you're talking to." she poked a manicured finger into my chest.

"I'm talking to you bitch." I said shoving her hand away roughly making her hit it on the wall. She held it to examine her injury.

"How dare you hit a woman!"

"you're a whore not a woman." I scoffed and left before she could say anything. I'll get her later. I smirk at the thought of hurting her the way she hurt me.