14

"Hey cutie, you wanna sit with me at lunch?" some guy asked walking up to Hoseok and Taehyung. Before Hoseok even answered Tae pulled him by the waist. Keeping his arm securely wrapped around the brown haired boy.

"Sorry dude, he's mine. Today and in the future so I suggest you find someone else." Taehyung spat.

"My bad." the guy said putting his hands up in defense then walked off.

"What kind of tough top would back down so easy." Tae mumbled and Hoseok snickered.

"You wouldn't know your not a top."Hoseok laughed some more.

"Hey who said."

"I did."

"pfft, let me top you and I will show you who's top." Taehyung said confidently.

"As if. Now let go people are staring." he took Taehyung's arm off of him making the younger boy pout. "Oh don't give me that or else I'll drag you to the bathroom right now and fuck your brains out." Hoseok whispered into the boy's ear. A blush spread over the blonde's cheeks. "Stop thinking about it perv." the brown haired boy laughed.

"I-I'm not." his voice slightl. Higher than usually, Hoseok couldn't hold in his laughter a few heads turned their way making Taehyung blush even more. He started walking away from the loud brown haired boy.

"He-hey. You can't just leave your poor defenseless hyung alone like that." Hoseok said catching his breath and running after the younger. "Oh you wanna know something."   He said adjusting his bag straps. It wasn't really a question so Taehyung didn't answer. "My friends are coming to school here soon."

"The friends as is the gan-mmfmpmm." He got cut off by Hoseok's hand.

"Yes those friends, don't mention it again. We have to stay low-key. No one can know well no one besides you probably." Taehyung didn't ask anymore questions cause it wasn't his place but he was still curious.

"TAE!!" both boys turned to the voice seeing two boys running to them. "Ah fuck I gotta stop smoking." the boy who was yelling panted out.

"Same." the orange haired boy added.

"What?"

"What we can't miss our best friend." said Jimin, the orange head.

"Fuck it's been like forever, you don't even sit at the table." jungkook, the first boy whined.

"You just ditched us for some twink ass, man." Jimin said.

"What's your mouth kid." Hoseok said to Jimin. It was a threat but of course the 'tough' carrot head didn't take it that way.

"Shut the fuck up." he rolled his eyes. Hoseok only laughed at him. Taehyung glanced at him with worried eyes. Of course he remembers all the stories he heard at the diner, they didn't end well for the opposing side.

"Leave him alone short bitch." Taehyung said slapping Jimin.

"What you wanna go!" he gave Taehyung a crazy look, that honestly only looked funny.

"Shut up before I step on you."

"Yah! You need to respect your hyung!"

"He's older than you?" Hoseok asked looking at Jimin's short stature.

"YAH!"