12

Taehyung finally pulled up to hoseok's apartment complex.

"U-uh hyung?" tae called out. The other hummed in response to let him know he was listening. "Do you think I can use your bathroom?"

"I don't see why not." Hoseok said, opening the car door. They both got out. The blonde making sure to lock up the car. Instead of walking up the stairs they took the elevator. Finally coming to a dark brown door Hoseok entered the code then opened the door, holding it open for the younger. "First door on your right." he said nodding to the hall as he simultaneously took his shoes off and checked his phone. With a nod Tae headed over to do his business. When he came out he looked around not seeing Hoseok anywhere.

"Hey hyung I'm gonna head out." he called out down the hall. Turning around he came face to face with the brown haired boy. "Ahh shit you scared me." he exagerated putting a hand over his heart. Receiving a chuckle from the other. 'hot' Tae thought.

"Leaving already." it was a rhetorical question. But still Taehyung felt the need to answer.

"Uh, yeah I don't wanna intrude. Plus ima go to a party later on so I gotta go and get ready."

"Well that's lame. Don't even want to spend time with your hyung." Hoseok tsked. "Is it cause of earlier?"

"N-nah 'course not." the blonde answered trying to sound sure.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" Hoseok asked coming closer to the other. With every step he took forward Taehyung took a step back.

"No."

"Then why are you avoiding my advances?"

"Cause I'm not interested." that was a lie but he was uncomfortable so of course he'd want to get out of the situation.

"Well the way your lips wrapped around my cock back at the diner said different." Hoseok mused finally managing to trap the younger against the wall. His warm breath ghosting over tae's cherry lips. Just as he was gonna lean in a phone rang. Taehyung reached into his pocket looking at the caller. 'appa'.

"Hello appa?" "okay, I'm on my way." he hung up the phone looking at his hyung who backed up a little. "Sorry hyung but I have to go." he tried to walk around him but Hoseok stepped in his way again.

"Ah ah ah not so fast." he leaned forward. "Ppoppo."

"Are you serious hyung I got to go-"

"Ppo.ppo." Hoseok said dominantly. Taehyung cursed under his breath. Leaning forward he pecked the brown haired boy's lips earning a dazzling smile. "Bye taehyungie talk to you later." he winked allowing the boy to pass by him.

Quickly Taehyung left the apartment. His heart was beating fast. 'how embarrassing'.

Back in the apartment Hoseok was smiling like an idiot. He couldn't explain why he felt so giddy but he was sure it was cause of the blonde haired boy.