22

Hoseok walked into the bathroom seeing Tae leave the urinal. The blonde stopped and looked at the other rolling his eyes he walked to the sink. "Tae talk to me."

"what hoseok. What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about then?" Taehyung asked aggressively.

"Why haven't you been talking to me for almost a month now." Hoseok asked ignoring the attitude.

"Cause I'm busy." Tae said angrily.

"What are you so mad for?" Hoseok growled out. "Your acting like a bitch on her rag."

"Just leave me alone and that chick is waiting for you outside." Taehyung said, finishing up washing his hands.

"Ever since she came you've been acting like this." Hoseok gestured to the door and the girl waiting outside of it. "Why are you so fucking jealous. We aren't even together this shit isn't even serious!" he yelled he couldn't stop the words from coming out, Taehyung turned off the water and faced the brunette.

"You're right, we're not. So don't worry about me. It's not serious anyways." he pushed pass the other, but Hoseok grabbed his arm and pushed him roughly against the wall making him hit the back of his head. The younger groaned and grabbed his head trying to ease the pain and gain his vision back, he looked up at Hoseok's shocked expression.

"T-tae I'm sor-"

"Just leave me alone." Taehyung glared at the older one last time then left the bathroom. Rolling his eyes at the girl who tried to act natural and not so obvious. Which was totally stupid because she looked at the picture of the founder of the school like it was the most interesting thing ever.