52th

I was still in the bathroom. After changing my age back to 25 with that long blond hair, like Martin and the police knew me, I put on my clothes again and looked into the mirror one last time. Still no smile. And still it was just me. I didn't hope to see Ric again but I probably will always  be nervous if he could appear behind me and scare me again. It was just an illusion. A projection of my fear. And it was a while ago. It was not here, not here in Martin's place. I was save. I just had to believe that. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

Fabian was still sitting on the sofa in the living room. Next to him was Jason. Both were watching TV. Officer Salinda and Agent Carter were in the kitchen. I heard them talking quietly. I wondered what our next step will be. It was evening and the party will be tomorrow. Probably we will buy fitting clothes and talk about the plan. What could happen, how I was supposed to react and what we will do if something went wrong. It will be an eventful day tomorrow. I thought about how the party will be. Myra was rich and it will be fancy and glamorous. I never was at such a party before. It will be at a big club with lots of people. Lots of strange rich people. 

I took a deep breath and looked at my phone. 9 pm. I felt tired and probably will go to bed soon. I just wanted to do something to take off my mind before. Reading would be good. I stood infront of the bookshelf and searched for a good novel. After a minute I found a fantasy roman about ghosts. Hopefully I won't get nightmares from it. 

I got to bed at half past nine. The book was interesting. A love story about a girl and a dead boy who was a ghost. It was cute. Nothing to be scared of or worried about.