33th

Myra. Her name was Myra. I once knew a Myra when I was in high school. She was rich, the most popular and most beautiful girl in school. Everyone was talking about her. Everyone wanted to be her friend. She had the best marks and the teachers seamed to love her too. Myra was mostly rude, selfish and didn't really care about her many friends. She bullied younger students and was together with a lot of different boys all at once. She drove an expensive car to school and threw parties at her huge house ever weekend. I didn't really know or talked to her, I just didn't liked her.

Could this be the same person? If yes, then I think I lost Martin to her. Myra is one of these woman who could get anyone they like and she will always get what she wants. She won't let Martin go if she could destroy our relationship and make me sad. I loved Martin, he was a great guy but I didn't really know what I could do to get him back. If he didn't really wanted to be with Myra, he would have tried to get away from her, leave her and would find me. But he didn't. He was smiling at Myra and behaved like her boyfriend. That's what Ric told us. I didn't believed it. I believed in Martin. The police officers believed Ric. He manipulated them. This was probably all a setup. He probably kidnapped Martin and locked him up so I would never find him. I got angry but I knew I couldn't do anything against Ric because he was stronger then me. Even if I would ask him, how did I know he would tell the truth. Ric was a psychopath.

I sighed. Salinda and Fabian were still talking about what we will do next and I tried to push Ric of the sofa again. It didn't worked. He seamed to somehow like me and wanted to be close to me which was disgusting and a little scary. I remembered that cold look in his eyes when he tried to kill me. I tried to shake that feeling. Did that really happen? Because I didn't have marks, Salinda and Fabian didn't seam to worry about me or thought I was in danger because of Ric. I told Salinda what happend when I was out party with Adam and Ric. How he attacked me in Adam's apartment and tried to kiss me but she thought we really liked each other because she saw us kissing outside on the street? Did that didn't happend eighter? I was so confused. I closed my eyes and put my face in my hands. "Hey, are you okay?“, Salinda and Ric asked at once.

I shock my head, stood up and thought: I couldn't do this anymore. I needed a break. I wanted home. Away from Ric. I wanted to find Martin. Lay in his arms and feel warm and safe.