70th

My eyes opened and I saw some red and black hair, a dirty smile and... I already knew who that was.

No, no, no, no, no.

Not him. Not my worst nightmare.

I screamed loudly and shut my eyes.

"Oh come on, please open your eyes again. I won't go away...", a smooth voice said, I never wanted to hear ever again.

I didn't want to open my eyes. This wasn't real. This couldn't be real.
Was I still at the hospital?

Quickly I opened my eyes and looked around. Yup, still in the hospital. I sighed out of relief. At least my location didn't change again. The swimming pool earlier was so weird.

"I won't run away either", he said with a warning tone and straight stared at me with his hands leaning on my hospital bed I was on, coming really close to me. I screamed again and tried to get away from him but I couldn't get off the bed.

My head still hurt so much. I felt dizzy.

No, please don't black out again, not now. Please not now.

I tried to focus on Ric and his smile.

"Are you not feeling alright? Did I messed with your head too much? You know it was all fake, Martin, Roxy, the police officers, the party... Even Jason, it was all a dream!", Ric told and laughed.

He lied. My life here was not fake nor a dream. It was real. Martin was real.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it on Rics head and tried to sovocate his laugh.

I hated his evil laugh.

He broke down underneath the pillow and my strengh and I jumped off the bed. I felt my vision blurring. I started to black out again. Oh no.

When I woke up again, everything was quiet. I felt the soft bed underneath my body. No one was here when I opened my eyes. Ric was gone. Thank God. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes for a second. Then I heard someone coming. Please don't be Ric again. Please don't.

It could be the doctor from earlier maybe? Or Martin. Was it Martin? Or one of the police officers? Or was it all really just a dream?

I was so confused. But my head stopped hurting. What did that mean?