73rd

When Jason came back he brought a sandwich, a chocolate bar, a cup of water, a bottle of orange juice and a hot coffee. I thanked him and took the items. Hungry I bit into the sandwich and some salat fell out of the bread. "Slowly! No need to hurry!", Jason said surprised.
"But I'm so hungry", I mumbled while eating.
I gulped the sandwich in a short time and took a huge amount of the orange juice. It was sour and I nearly spit it out again. I should really calm down and be more careful. After taking a few breaths, I drank from the coffee and the water and opened the chocolate bar. The coffee was hot but luckily I didn't hurt my tongue. The water tasted fresh and was cold but good. Slowly I enjoyed the chocolate bar. It was with nuts and charamel. Yum yum. I bit into it and ate it with drinking more coffee.

Jason watched me eat the whole time. I didn't mind. I just focused on my food and the drinks. I wondered what was going on in his head while he watched me eating though. Did he worry about Ric? Or about the police and my ability? Or maybe even about Martin? Was he still jelous? Did he really still hope to get back together with me?

I probably thought too much. I should just relax. Ric wasn't in the hospital. I didn't know when I would meet him again but I hoped it will never really happen. I didn't believe it though, Ric was a player he won't give up so easily and we will have to find out what he really wanted. If it was just having fun, we will have to know when he will have enough and leave. Or the police will catch him. Maybe we could do something he really doesn't like but what would that be? What would be something important to him? Besides me, maybe? I was the one he wanted, right? He wanted to play with me. Maybe we could make a plan and use me as a bait or something to lure him out. I have to talk to the police.

When I was finished eating, Jason asked what I wanted to do then and I told him about my thoughts. He said it was to dangerous to use me as a bait but we could still talk to the police. I was curious and a little nervous what they will say about it. Ric was unpredictableand he could also play his mind games with other people, not just with me, even when he was after me now. We still didn't know if he has anything to do with Martin's disappearance.

Officer Salinda and Fabian entered the hospital room with Agent Carter. They came over to Jason and me. I told them about my plan and they were a little surprised I wanted to be the bait for the trap, it sounded brave but also risky but the police asured me they will protect me. I hope they really could.