17th

It won't be Salinda who is back from talking with the doctor on the seminar in the neighbor city. That would be too early. It won't be Jason. He wouldn't want to meet me at that time. It won't be Roxy, she still was in hospital. What if it was one of my friends, Hugo, David or Klaus? No, they wouldn't be that early. Also officer Fabian said a thing I need to see. Did they found new evidence? Was it a message from Martin or the kidnapper who took him? Did they want money? What did they want?

With one time I was wide awake. What if it was Martin? Did they found him? Where? Where was he? Was he okay? I turned around and looked in Fabian's face. He seamed worried. Not happy. So they didn't find him, hu? I stood up and we got into the kitchen. He gave me a cup of coffee but I just put it on the table. "What is it?", I asked nervously. "How do I say that..." He started. Now I got confused. Was it something bad? What happend? Did Salinda got hurt? Did she got kidnapped too? What the hell? Did Roxy die in hosital? Did the doctor got kidnapped too? Did he die on the seminar? Did they found Martin dead? Oh god, hopefully not.

What would I do? Would I be scared too? Would I be next? Why did they take him? Why not me? Who were they? Who took him? What did they wanted with him? What did he do? Did I do something? Something bad? Was this my punishment? Did the kidnapper know about my ability? What did they want from me?