54th

We all drove into the inner city to a fancy and expesive clothes store for dresses and suits. They also had fitting handbags, shoes and jewelry. The police wanted to spend as much money as needed to make this mission successful. We have to get Martin back. I had to. I couldn't be with Jason again. I didn't loved him anymore. That was a long time ago. He wished I did but I didn't. I loved Martin now and I wanted him back. I will get him back.

We entered the store and I was overwelmed by all the beautiful dresses. Agent Carter, Fabian and Jason got upstairs to the suits. Salinda and I were alone. With the two shop assistants who looked at us friendly. I took a deep breath. Let's begin. They picked up some long and pretty dresses for us and we changed in the fitting room. They all looked so amazing I couldn't make up my mind which looked best. There was a light blue glitter one which made me look like a snow queen, a green one with golden gleam which made me look like a fairy, only the wings were missing, and a big orange dress with feathers which was also very beautiful. It was probably none of these. I had to look hot and glamouros.

The sales assistent gave me a dark red, a white and pink dress and a golden one. I tried them on and in the red one I looked sexy, in the golden really fancy but insecure and the white and pink was just too tight. I would never find the right dress. I felt like preparing for a wedding not for a party. Sighing I put off the dress and looked to Salinda. She was wearing an amazing yellow dress which looked so stunning on her. She also found the right shoes and was just searching for a handbag and fitting jewelry.

Why did I took so long? Was I really that nervous? Yes, I was. It wasn't easy for me. I will see Martin again. And I had to make a good impression for Myra. I put on the red dress again and went to Salinda. I will probably just take this one. "Wow, that one looks amazing!", she said smiling. "You say that to every dress", I answered tiredly. "But it's true! No matter which one you will take, you will look beautiful", Salinda added.

I sighed and replied:"I know but I have to look rich, fancy and glamouros." She looked at me serious and asured me:"you will. In all these dresses you will look like that." "So which one should I take then?", I sounded desperate and nervous. "Stop worrying and listen to your heart", she said lovely and touched my shoulders. I nodded and looked at all the dresses again the shop assistent prepared for me. I put on a few again and desided on one then. That will be the one.