2nd

After lunch I ate a muffin I bought as dessert and thought about what I could do. I already finished my book I was reading recently in the hotel, so I will have to buy a new one. I searched for an interesting book in Martin's bookshelf and found a fantasy story about angels. I could like this one too. I started reading sitting on the sofa and it was really exciting.

I lost track of time and read for three hours. It was good to have a distraction. I would just be worried about Martin and I didn't wanted to be sad. A police officer was outside the door. He visited me every hour to see if I was okay. I talked to him a little, he was nice. His name was Fabian. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes and he told me he was 41 years old and started being a policeman with 25. Before he was at university to study criminal investition or something. Fabian also said, his dad was a police officer too.

I got for a walk in the park at half past 3 pm. One of the police officers watched from a distance. She was a short woman, slim with brown and red hair, beautiful and friendly. I really liked her. Her name was Salinda and she was 27 years old. She and her older sister Susan worked for the police since they were teenagers. Salinda really liked the job but she admitted sometimes it was boring so she wrote on a book, she told me. It should be a detective story which I thought was interesting.

I didn't know that I also was watched by someone else. A man, I met before. He saw the police officer and me but noone saw him.